corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » iPod Touch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPod Touch
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Sep 07 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been playing with one of these in the Apple Store in Southampton, What a wicked piece of kit! Might have to buy one now...

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Matt H

19th Sep 07 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They already out?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

19th Sep 07 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, I've never seen one before. They're great though.

Price tag is £269 for a 16GB one though. I was browsing CS on it

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
M2RTY

19th Sep 07 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been out about a week, funny as I had not heard of them (or any of the new Ipods) untill my mate told me about them

160GB one looks a bit better for less money and i think will last longer (but isnt as much of a gadget)
M2RTY

19th Sep 07 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus, I went for a 6GB card for my N95 instead of an 8GB touch and then am getting the 160GB ipod classic IF i can find a way to run it on MY own way of sorting music
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Sep 07 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite fancy a touch just as a bit of a gadget but might wait a while see the reviews from a few owners etc.

People have been pricing up the iphone this week on 02 to buy it and pay your 18 Month (min) contract at the cheapest option £35

Over the 18 months it will cost you £900 or have a phone and a touch for about £350+

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
M2RTY

19th Sep 07 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iphone is pretty much a gimick IMHO

give it 2/3 models time and it should be a lot better

rather have a seperate phone, camera, sat nav and mp3 player lol. im getting old
Rob_Quads

19th Sep 07 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think I would rather go for the iPhone of the iTouch.

Don't worry about the iPhone & Contract - it seems that over here it will be the same system as in the US i.e. you can buy the phone then have to ring up to O2 to activate it......or alternativly just unlock it for free and then you don't have to pay £100's in contracts.

I think the iPhone in 2/3 generations will be a killer product once it has all the other features like GPS, file transfer etc etc
M2RTY

19th Sep 07 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
I think I would rather go for the iPhone of the iTouch.

Don't worry about the iPhone & Contract - it seems that over here it will be the same system as in the US i.e. you can buy the phone then have to ring up to O2 to activate it......or alternativly just unlock it for free and then you don't have to pay £100's in contracts.

I think the iPhone in 2/3 generations will be a killer product once it has all the other features like GPS, file transfer etc etc

quite spooky replys at the same time
Matt H

19th Sep 07 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much are the 8GB ones?

My Ipod is faulty & I always get offered a swap when I take it back. Don't think I payed £270 for mine though!

New Poll