corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » what happed to me????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what happed to me????
aceman

User status: Offline
11th Sep 07 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well one day i banged my head and bought a jeep, sold the impreza and spent the dough on jacking the bad boy up, but i woke up the other day and banged the other side of my head and want to go fast again,

its an import pajero, its mot'd and tax'd its a diesel, rare manual, blacked out windows, 6inch body lift, 3 inch susp lift, 5 new 35inch tyres, cb radio, slide rear windows, sun roof, 100k miles new timing belt and balance belt, new brakes all round new brake pipes, 4 new cv gators, etc etc etc,

in looking for a swap for something faster prefair a gsi mk3 astra or offers, 07901536387

[Edited on 11-09-2007 by aceman]
deanmcreynolds26

11th Sep 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

now were talking!

just got a feeling of double trouble once more!!!
aceman

11th Sep 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring back the good old days
aceman

11th Sep 07 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://public.fotki.com/kevin18050/jnrs-pajero/
aceman

20th Sep 07 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » what happed to me???? 23 database queries in 0.0106931 seconds