corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Saturday football is soooo much better

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saturday football is soooo much better
gianluigi

User status: Offline
15th Aug 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mark my words. i realsied last night how crap my sunday team are, and how much better it is to play with players who put in more effort, who are faster, and who know whats coming next.

sundays game was a fucking pig. i spent most the time chasing down balls on the wing, and when a ball got passed me, played down the line, our RB was no where to be seen. it got me so angry. last night i went training for my new saturday team, and it was so much better. after some running, we had a game. and the passing was short, sweet, crisp...no hoofing long balls etc. when i got the ball, there's someone availiable to pass to, if i put a through ball in, someone was there putting it in to get onto it....doenst usually happen on a sunday. if i take a player on, i get moaned at on a sunday, last night it was encouraged! i felt so much better last night than on sunday.

im glad i've signed for this team, its going to make me a better player, and i can see myself haveing a goodtime where where the players are good, and the team is good.....whereas on sundays, i can see with the players we've signed on....i'm not going to enjoy it!

who feels the same?

This was you're friendly neighbourhood WOP reporting.
nik

15th Aug 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not played Sunday football in years. Wouldn't get me out of bed for less than £50 a match!

Your much better off playing on a Saturday if it's a half decent standard. What league is it?
dave17

15th Aug 07 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so your bringing corruption to saturday football aswell as sunday now then??
gianluigi

15th Aug 07 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha ha, dave is so funny.
gianluigi

15th Aug 07 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
I've not played Sunday football in years. Wouldn't get me out of bed for less than £50 a match!

Your much better off playing on a Saturday if it's a half decent standard. What league is it?

Suffolk and Ipswich Leage div 3.
nik

15th Aug 07 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the Senior div enter fa cup/vase? How about div 1 is that senior football?
nik

15th Aug 07 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell just looked, the Prem div is level 11 You want to be playing better than that Gian Luca!
gianluigi

15th Aug 07 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the team im in is level 14

TBF im never good enough to be playing that high, would be kidding myself if i thought i could.

TBF im pushing myself on at lev 14.

bare in mind i've only ever played sundays

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Saturday football is soooo much better 23 database queries in 0.0076540 seconds