corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » NEED HELP ASAP.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEED HELP ASAP.
TheCam

User status: Offline
15th Aug 07 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me set the scene.
I work in a parts department of a garage. my car is in just now as it needs a new hub and wheel bearing.
its a 2.0 corsa.
the first wheel bearing and hub we got, the wheel bearing fitted into the carrier but the inside diamater of it was too small for the hub.
i ordered another wheel bearing to fit the hub and it was too big for the hub carrier.
i ordered a new hub which fitted the first wheel bearing which fitted the carrier ok but now the splines are different and the hub doesnt fit the end of the shaft.
If you managed to keep up with all that then your doing well.

Can anyone help at all as to what hub it could be because im running out of ideas fast.

thanks
Graeme
Cossie

User status: Offline
15th Aug 07 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

machine down the hub as they do for 2.0 conversion !!

New Poll