corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » scotland cruise this sunday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author scotland cruise this sunday
____dave_____

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 02 at 02:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 intresed in a cruise this sunday coming (the 8th) were all meeting at the lidl carpak in dundee at 8pm then heading through to aberdeen up 2 now we have 12 cars definitly coming.get in toach if any1 is intrested just so we know not leave without u all. hope to c u all there.dave
shekie07

2nd Dec 02 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would love to make it, but my car just went into the bodyshop today for more mods. So will be carless to go any where for a while.

""""""""""""""""""""""
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

3rd Dec 02 at 17:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weeeeeey at last you lot come up my way Hell Yeah i'll come I'm in Stonehaven though so you guys will pass me on your way. Anybody fancy texting me or phoning me before you get to Stonehaven???? I wanna come plus i can show you all your bearings round Aberdeen to the Bully .
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney

Increase the Peace
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk
Jamie

3rd Dec 02 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Soundo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » scotland cruise this sunday 22 database queries in 0.0103631 seconds