corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Cesaro 1.8 16v (C18XE) 1994

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra Cesaro 1.8 16v (C18XE) 1994
Doug

User status: Offline
18th Jul 07 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Astra Cesaro 1.8 16v (C18XE) 1994

Spec-

ENGINE: 1.8 16v Ecotec (rolling roaded at 141.4 BHP before mods), de restricted air box with Courtney Sport panel filter, Cat-back full Scorpian exhaust system, Custom stainless De-cat pipe (also comes with brand new catalytic converter), poly bush holding the back box to the car

SUSPENSION: Black Bilstien shocks with Eibach springs 35mm drop

BRAKES: New Standard Vauxhall discs all around with Mintex brake pads front and rear, Black Diamond Braided hoses with Dot 5.1 fluid

WHEELS / TYRES: 15” 8 spoke Astra sport wheels x 5

EXTERIOR: Clear mk3 side repeaters, Phase 2 Front End with Smoked V- Grill, Opel rear badge, Punto rear wiper Arm, front & rear Irmscher bumpers, Irmscher sideskirts & Irmscher spoiler

INTERIOR: Standard

ICE: JVC single CD player, standard front speakers, JBL 6x9’s in custom stealth shelf (with electric Ariel fitted)

The car will come also with –

Chrome manifold heat shield (took off for winter)

Black phase 2 rear panal ( never fitted )

Its time to sell my Cesaro after 18months of ownership. Every modification was done AFTER the rolling road read out of 141.4bhp was recorded at Courtney sport, so I believe it should be around the 150bhp mark. The car has been regularly serviced and this includes the plugs, leads, oil filter & oil change. All levels are checked weekly and there all fine. The car is fantastic and it never fails to surprise me in different ways.

The Body Kit is 1 of only a handful in the UK it was imported by a ex max power staff writer for his Astra and when he sold the car the new owner decided to break it and when I saw the kit for sale I snapped it up for its rarity.

I have contacted Irmscher direct and they have said the the following –

“The front bumper & side skirts are no longer available. As for the rear bumper that is priced at £465 + VAT”

So as you can see its rare……………..

In the last 3 months its had a new clutch and clutch cable.

Car comes with 5 months tax and about 12months test. (MOT was today 18/07/07 – replaced a split ball joint and passed)

1994 L Reg

106k on the clock

Electric, heated mirrors

Electric windows

sunroof

Full history inc all previous MOTS

All receipts for items I have bought new for the car

All Rolling Road Graphs

Full picture history of the car whilst in my ownership (from standard to how it is today)

There are the usual stone chips to the car as its 13 years old and but this is a very clean car all round & is cleaned religiously. Im the North West Regional Organizer on www.mk3oc.com ( mk3 owners club ) so I know what im doing with the cars and it has had no expense spared on it

BAD POINTS – (nothing bad and can be fixed in a weekend if someone sets to it)

There is a dent in the passenger a piller (is fine tho) there some little T**T attacked me for no reason.

The heater direction bulb is out on the centre console.

The outside temp gauge is missing from the front bumper

The front bumper could do with being repainted after some debris hit the car on a duel carriage way

I still haven’t removed the bump strip glue off the passenger side of the car (should be done for the new owner tho!!)

I have only fitted one rear number plate light into the bumper (the other will come with the car)

The Airel Adaptor that goes into the back of the headunit has broke off, it was like this when I got the car and I only listen to cds so never fixed it

I also have for sale at extra cost –

A super chipped ECU for the a C18XE (I never fitted it to the car) - £80

Morette Quad Lights (never fitted) just been painted in primer - £200

PICTURES – the car hasn’t had the sideskirts fitted YET and also the rear lights & smoked front indicators on the car at present will NOT be going with the car as there provisionally sold to a friend.

To own a one of a kind car that will NOT disappoint, Im looking for £1500 ono (the kit & engine are rare items alone) this needs to go asap please for the new car to arrive

Contact me on kevin.greaves@cmc.uk.net or 07734773814 ONLY

No test pilots as im 110% serious

Thanks for your time

Kev

P.S i will part ex for a corsa sport / gsi 1.4 16 or 1.6 16v – or even a tigra with same engine let me know what you have………………

Thanks

Kev
Doug

21st Jul 07 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
ChrisBoom

21st Jul 07 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same wheels as mine
mooney

22nd Jul 07 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen ya in the port b4, on the a41 looks nice

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra Cesaro 1.8 16v (C18XE) 1994 24 database queries in 0.0120029 seconds