corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust manifold for Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust manifold for Corsa C
Twinportal

User status: Offline
15th Jul 07 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello im new to the site.

Was wondering if anybody knew if there was an exhaust manifold on the market for the Z12XEP corsa C.

I have looked everywhere high and low and no luck

many thanks

James
MikeE

16th Jul 07 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think there is at the moment mate. no dis respect to this site as its a really good site, but try corsa c.co.uk as there are more corsa c owners who may beable to help you out
mr corsa

16th Jul 07 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make one out of steam pipe thats how i made mine
Wagsta

16th Jul 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have this problem as well as my exhaust manifold has the cat on it, and would like to remove it. Thinking of making my own. I was also wondering if the pre faclifts have the same manifold with the cat built into it, if not id buy one of those.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

16th Jul 07 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making your own manifold is a recipe for disater unless you know what you are doing. theres a lot more to it than a few bent pipes.
Wagsta

16th Jul 07 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you sell corsa c manifolds......n it wouldnt be me making the manifold....my brother will, used to make custom exhaust systems. We would be using a original corsa c manifold n just taking the cat out n welding new pipes in etcetc well i think. He seems to think he can do it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust manifold for Corsa C 22 database queries in 0.0103080 seconds