corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » mobile phone people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mobile phone people
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
12th Jul 07 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking about getting the new nokia n95, but when i walked into a phone shop they just said there was major things going wrong on this type of phone and said i would be wasting my time getting it...is there any kind of forums or anything that states good points and the bad points of this phone.
thanks
Blade_sri

12th Jul 07 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/nokia-n95.htm
ali_corsa

12th Jul 07 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
TheCam

12th Jul 07 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i went to get my contract last week the guy told me that there was major problems with the n95 and he was hugely dissapointed with the N95
Brett
Premium Member

12th Jul 07 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The N95 is ace, there's no disputing that. I've had mine for about 3 months now I think. All i'll say is, it's my 2nd one, after the first had to be replaced. It does tend to freeze and crash sometimes, mainly because you have programs running still without realising and then working the phone a bit too hard.

The battery life is also poo, even with all the WiFi etc turned off, call logging turned to 1 day, bluetooth off, etc etc. 2 days really at very best, and that's me sending about 20 texts a day and maybe a minute call here & there. I had to buy a 2nd charger for work, because it kept catching me out. I used to listen to tunes all day long at work, send just as many texts, calls, etc. on my W800i and the battery would last me all week!

The amount of texts it can store is amazing tho, I must say.
bubble

12th Jul 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in the trade we call it the nightmare95.

avoid like the plague. summat like 83% are reported faulty and BER(beyond economic repair)

New Poll