corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ATS DTC Light weight track wheels with Toyo R888s FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ATS DTC Light weight track wheels with Toyo R888s FOR SALE
Adam_B

User status: Offline
10th Jul 07 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ATS DTC Lightweight track wheels in 15x7 size, 4x100 / 4x108 multi hole fitment and et35 offset. Come fitted with 195/50 R15 Toyo R888s.

Only used once at Oulton park (there were amazing) loads of life left in the tyres. Wheels are in very good condition as well, almost perfect as never used on the road. Rims only weigh about 5.5 kgs each! Will be supplied with brand new bolts and spigots for your car (I work in accessory shop) I had 300mm AP Racing 4 pots behind them, that’s pretty much the biggest you could go.

Only selling these as I have nothing to put them on as my car was sadly written off by some dozy woman in a rover 25 

Pics-

more pics here-

http://public.fotki.com/Adamski/pics-for-sale/for-sale/

£350

Would prefer collection but carriage can be arranged, however it was quite expensive last time I checked!
neo2

11th Jul 07 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmmmmmm nice

where in lancs are you
Willox

11th Jul 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r those tyres road legal?
Adam_B

11th Jul 07 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

yes they are road legal

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ATS DTC Light weight track wheels with Toyo R888s FOR SALE 24 database queries in 0.0105660 seconds