corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » KW Coilover set-up Variant 1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author KW Coilover set-up Variant 1
blend

User status: Offline
1st Jul 07 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello, I have a KW coilver set-up (variant 1) on my corsa atm, has been on the car since I brought it but hasnt been used (on the road), car has been sat on my drive so in perfect condition!

Looking for around £300-350, will lower the price if someone can provide me with a standard corsa suspension set-up, as I am selling the corsa without the coilovers and will need the original suspension to replace it!

[Edited on 02-07-2007 by blend]
blend

1st Jul 07 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
blend

2nd Jul 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jul 07 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would you knock off if i gave you my standard shocks and springs?
blend

2nd Jul 07 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dno mate id prob do it around £275 as i said they've barely been used at all.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » KW Coilover set-up Variant 1 24 database queries in 0.0095329 seconds