corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » new project ideas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new project ideas
Rad666

User status: Offline
18th Jun 07 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna be starting on a 3 door mk 3 astra in a couple of weeks when i find a gud shell. want a couple of ideas i no definatly putting the gsi bumpers, skirts and grill n having opel badges. was thinking about ronal turbo alloys that black corsa c on hear looks brilliant n then lower it dunno what it would look like, would it look stupid, ideas????? dont want no over the top bumpers ie no fiberglass what so ever
TheCam

19th Jun 07 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I defo wouldnt go for ronals. if it were me id do all the things you said (except wheels) and make it a gsi rep.

I would love to do a project but id wanna do an r5. havent got the time or money tho lol
Ricky352

19th Jun 07 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure you get the gsi bonnet, as this is the best bonnet about, i love it. As far as wheels i wudnt get the ronals, although they are great wheels, they are only suited to a number of cars. My mate had a gsi a few years ago and he had 17" 5 spoke polished wheels which were very cool. So full gsi kit, polished wheels of sum sort and dropped to fuck
Rad666

19th Jun 07 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh its just that a saw this http://www.digimods.co.uk/images/Virtualcarimages/cars/VauxhallAstra3.jpg ok so its a digi mod but i think i could get somthing like this just not sat that low ??
Rad666

19th Jun 07 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh its just that a saw this http://www.digimods.co.uk/images/Virtualcarimages/cars/VauxhallAstra3.jpg ok so its a digi mod but i think i could get somthing like this just not sat that low butt its kinda euro
Ben ev

19th Jun 07 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why astra gsi stuff cause then everyone no's whats in it.
Rad666

19th Jun 07 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

becausei like the bumpers and they fit i dont want no fiberglass rubbish

New Poll