corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsasport.co.uk Final Major Project - Merit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsasport.co.uk Final Major Project - Merit
Hoddo

User status: Offline
17th Jun 07 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I based my Foundation art project around Cs.co.uk & got a merit.

I designed a web site, magazine article & various other bits and bobs. Picture doesn't do justice but thought Id share with you guys.

also a big thank you to DBenson & his Mrs. the magazine wouldn't of worked without your input

liamrusuk

17th Jun 07 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like alot of work wwent into it
paul.mitchell1984

17th Jun 07 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well done mate, whats your plans now then?
Hoddo

17th Jun 07 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by paul.mitchell1984
well done mate, whats your plans now then?

well now I've passed, I'm moving down to Bournemouth in October to study Visual Communication, 3 of my mates from the same college are going there to study the same thing. so lack of dorm space means we're renting a house together.

I was going to use the logo I did with the vauxhall emblem for the 'o' in corsa but wanted to change it a little.

glad you like it.
Superlite Ltd.

17th Jun 07 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

congrats
Jill
Premium Member

18th Jun 07 at 07:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hoddo
also a big thank you to DBenson & his Mrs. the magazine wouldn't of worked without your input

Hey looks great fella Well done you! Oh btw... Dan (DBenson) and I are not an item! we just work together! Good luck with your studies in October btw

JILL
danward

18th Jun 07 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done mate, looks great! The website looks good from a distance, would be interesting to see it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsasport.co.uk Final Major Project - Merit 22 database queries in 0.0111790 seconds