corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Vodafone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vodafone
MikeD

User status: Offline
14th Jun 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok need some advice

I have an 18 month contract with Vodafone which runs out in october, but my recent bills have been shocking and i would get a better deal elsewhere (unlimited texts, different phone im bored of mine) now should i cut my losses and cancel the contract (and pay to get out of it) or stick with it till the end and see if they can give me a better deal???

Brett
Premium Member

14th Jun 07 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd u2u Robbo and give him some shit tbh

(he works for voda)
Robbo

14th Jun 07 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

Well all I can say is speak to CS... have you tried altering ur plan or adding some bolt ons?

Makes a heck of a diff!

Other than that i cant really help mate... im not exactly gonna suggest u leave us lol ur helping pay my wages (whittie covered my bonus)
ssj_kakarot

14th Jun 07 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ur bills are to high theres probally a better tariff you can switch to, however, you will always get a better deal if you r going with a new phone company as a new customer.

if you want to get out of your current contract ring cs ask them to drop you to the lowest monthly tariff and then cancel as you only pay the remaning months tariff charges.

= lower the tariff to begin with the less you have to pay when you cancel early.

New Poll