corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » conversion in derby area O_o ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author conversion in derby area O_o ?
andybill

User status: Offline
14th Jun 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys, ill be looking into a c20xe conversion into my 1.0 12v corsa b in the very near future. Does anyone know someone/a company who is capable of supplying and fitting all parts in the derby or surrounding area ? Would ideally want a recond engine so that its *cough* reliable. Any help appreciated guys, cheers
andy

P.s, i have recently bought a Porter Cable polisher from the states and am now very confident in its use, have brought my flame red corse back to life. If anyone would like their car machine polished i have the use of a unit on normanton road in derby, if ur interested drop me a U2U.
andybill

16th Jun 07 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt anyone ?
xtremewheels

20th Jun 07 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Within Nottingham area there is a place in Long Eaton called just Novas and Corsas, great company, phil there is running a 500bph corsa that he built himself, if you want a local Derby/Nottingham company i would recommend them!

Should be able to supply you with all the parts and costs.
CorsaSi Jay

2nd Jul 07 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xtremewheels
Within Nottingham area there is a place in Long Eaton called just Novas and Corsas, great company, phil there is running a 500bph corsa that he built himself, if you want a local Derby/Nottingham company i would recommend them!

100% back up Xtreme. I work two streets away from Just Novas & Corsas and some of the cars that leave that place are just...fucking hell!

Place doesnt look anything special but they are absolute genious with Vauxhalls. Got their own rolling road too!
richc

5th Jul 07 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rolling road! I didnt think they had that, only 5 mins away! Im getting booked in!
andybill

9th Jul 07 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they expensive though ? do they have a website
cheers guys
xtremewheels

13th Jul 07 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not expensive compared to most companies, i'm not sure if they have a website but you can always contact phil sutton on cruisenotts website, since his running a 505bhp self built corsa im sure he knows whats going on with just novas and corsas means he works there
Robin
Premium Member

15th Jul 07 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard mixed opinions about JNC.
ainsley_brader

15th Jul 07 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
I've heard mixed opinions about JNC.

I've worked on cars they converted but that was a few years back they might have got better!
Viperek

24th Jul 07 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anybody give me an adress so i can put it on my tomtom or a phone number. Thanks guys
richc

12th Aug 07 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Viperek
can anybody give me an adress so i can put it on my tomtom or a phone number. Thanks guys

Look on google.....
Haimsey
Premium Member

12th Aug 07 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSi Jay
quote:
Originally posted by xtremewheels

100% back up Xtreme. I work two streets away from Just Novas & Corsas and some of the cars that leave that place are just...fucking hell!

Place doesnt look anything special but they are absolute genious with Vauxhalls. Got their own rolling road too!

Damn right

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
austen

16th Aug 07 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been jnc, seen there new (second hand) rr, needed setting up when i was there, as it was waaay to generous...
but yes heard mixed opinions about them if you go, take a look at the red 1.2 there welding a full set of roll bars around the outside of the car for banger racing lol looks so amusing!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » conversion in derby area O_o ? 24 database queries in 0.0117450 seconds