corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My smoke grey GsI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My smoke grey GsI
vaux-tech

User status: Offline
8th Jun 07 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought i'd finally start my progress thread after having my corsa gsi since sept06. bought it off here from an absolute cowboy-bodging b**tard. it came complete with cut-to-size coil springs, illegal tyres, specially rusted tailgate and abused gsi bumper.the member will not be revealed (although i should because i hate people like that, seemed a nice lad too)

i started by taking the car into my work and removed all the gsi kit, ready for prepping and eventually, full respray. then i removed the tailgate and garaged the car for a couple of months, while the tailgate was de-rusted and de-wipered. the car was then rebuilt and put on the road. within a month of hassle-free driving, i was driving past a local petrol station and a stupid woman driver pulled out straight into me, resulting in this......

an insurance claim later, and two new front wings were put on at my bodyshop (the 2nd because of a slight rust spot) and a drivers gsi arch. along with the newly resprayed gsi kit, de-wipered tailgate, ive added a pair of smoked depo headlights, a set of 16inch irmscher softstars (cheap from work), full 60mm g-max suspension setup, and vectra v6 288mm brakes. under the bonnet is mostly standard, with a pvd induction cone and painted engine cover. heres a few pics for the moment..... opinions welcome!

Rebecca

8th Jun 07 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's so pretty.

Good work boyo.
cash_2_my_corsa

9th Jun 07 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmm grey gsi
rob_zetec

9th Jun 07 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks really nice mate wish i had bothered with mine now

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My smoke grey GsI 23 database queries in 0.0120649 seconds