corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » anyone ever goto Stoke on a sunday night?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone ever goto Stoke on a sunday night?
chrisfitton

User status: Offline
21st Nov 02 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

21st Nov 02 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to when KFC was still open.

I know jaffa and mrempire still go up though.
nathanbowen

22nd Nov 02 at 05:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye went up last sunday quite a few cars r u going up on sunday cos if u r well meet up theres bout 3/4 corsa that come with me,and a few from shrewsbury,where bout u comin from??if ur going u2u me and well meet.
the jug

23rd Nov 02 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHAT? there's a cruise in Stoke?

When? Where? ~~~~~ What?

can i come please???..... pretty please???

me goto keele uni!

Tom
adamblackcorsa

23rd Nov 02 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went up last sunday as well-there was quite a few cars down. Although when I drove past Sainsburys the cops had just pulled on and looked to be blocking everyone into the car park so I went home to avoid being pulled!
So I don't know if it will be blocked off this sunday along with every other car park in Stoke.
stubbsy

24th Nov 02 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to meet people off here down there every week, a load of trouble up on kfc stopped that though, met a couple of times since, theres safeway carpark in leek which is empty, no one goes there at nite but we could be the start of it
RichR
Premium Member

25th Nov 02 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dickhead pikey SToke scum, ruined it for us about5/6 months ago and got KFC shut off, Stubbsy, Jaffa, me, Mrempire, Corsasri16v, Adamblackcorsa and a couple of others have met up there a few times, last time we met at CHina gardens, moved onto Sainsburies, but moved off there cause we realised theres only one exit so if the cops shut the place down every1 was foOKed, so in the end we went to creation Car Park
RichR
Premium Member

25th Nov 02 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does ne1 know when and twhere the end of year meet is?

ALso try www.cruisestaffs.co.uk and www.s-c-o.co.uk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » anyone ever goto Stoke on a sunday night? 22 database queries in 0.0101140 seconds