corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boost Guages???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boost Guages???
Kano

User status: Offline
19th May 07 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon, im on a mission at the moment and struggling.. lol

After speeking to a few folk I think that my Dturbo might be stage 1 tuned but to confirm this I want to see what boost its running..

If it hasn't been done I'm going to do it this week but I dont want to go upping the boost and fuelling if its already done..

Wanting a boost guage that wont break the bank and wont stand out like a sore thumb. Quite fancy a digital one if they exist.

Any help then much appreciated.. cheers..
craig_s

19th May 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=357858 go down the page there is a digital one for £40

[Edited on 19-05-2007 by sri power]
wilson_sri

19th May 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords do really cheap ones for the tight fisted folk
I had a racetech one in the corsa, cost for about 25 quid second hand off fleebay. Lit up but wasnt bright, had a black background with white writing.
Steve
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does stage 1 tuned mean?

stage 1 tuned can mean anything, usually its so remap manufacuters can differentiate between there mapping levels or software.

as far as generally goes, no such thing as stage 1 tuned
Kano

19th May 07 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

stage 1 tuned can mean anything, usually its so remap manufacuters can differentiate between there mapping levels or software.

If you had a fucken clue I'd listen to you mate.. Stage 1 tuned on Dturbos is the term used for when the boost and fuelling is upped from standard.

Do you actually have a life outside of the internet mate or are you justa full on keyboard warrior full time?
Steve
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for clearing that up
Steve
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kano
quote:

If you had a fucken clue I'd listen to you mate.. Stage 1 tuned on Dturbos is the term used for when the boost and fuelling is upped from standard.

Do you actually have a life outside of the internet mate or are you justa full on keyboard warrior full time?

so really it still means jack shit to everyone else, just because a clan of dturbo owners decide to call it stage 1, how is everyone else supposed to know what that means,, its meaningless
Kano

19th May 07 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

so really it still means jack shit to everyone else, just because a clan of dturbo owners decide to call it stage 1, how is everyone else supposed to know what that means,, its meaningless

LOL why would it bother you.. Its the general term that that level of tuning is known by. Unless you have aDTurbo then you would never need to know or even be interested.

The thread has nothing to do with what that level of tuning is, im simply looking for a boost guage..
Steve
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 17:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriously i didnt know what you meant by stage 1 tuned, but i know now what you meant, i bet many others couldnt have known what you meant either, which is why i asked
Ben ev

19th May 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

why are you coming on the site slaging prem members when your actually asking were to buy a boost gauge? think about it and then ask yourself who really aint got a fukin clue as they
1. dont know where to buy a simple gauge and prob wouldnt no how to go about fitting it
2. obviously dosnt have a clue as dosnt even no the spec of there own car

jackass!
Kano

19th May 07 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben ev
quote:
quote:

why are you coming on the site slaging prem members when your actually asking were to buy a boost gauge? think about it and then ask yourself who really aint got a fukin clue as they
1. dont know where to buy a simple gauge and prob wouldnt no how to go about fitting it
2. obviously dosnt have a clue as dosnt even no the spec of there own car

jackass!

Sorry but who the fuck do you think you are.. I know where to buy a boost guage but if you read the thread im looking for a digital one that isnt in your face..

As for not knowing the spec of my car, how the hell am I supposed to know whats been done to it in the last 12 years of its life...

Also what does it matter if hes a poremium member..
Ben ev

19th May 07 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if your looking for advice from people imo your going the wrong way about it. good luck in finding a gauge.
Kano

19th May 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben ev
if your looking for advice from people imo your going the wrong way about it. good luck in finding a gauge.

Thankyou..
Kyle T
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve has a point

He was only trying to make your question a little more descriptive so you would stand a better chance of receiving a little help.

Good response though, angry lil' scott

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Steve
Premium Member

19th May 07 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scots always tend to be angry, i post on a forza forums and one of the mods is a scot, gets really angry easily, noticed it in other places too

not at me, just generally

very stroppy, iv seen AK get snappy easily too lol

[Edited on 19-05-2007 by Steve]
Kano

19th May 07 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
scots always tend to be angry, i post on a forza forums and one of the mods is a scot, gets really angry easily, noticed it in other places too

not at me, just generally

very stroppy, iv seen AK get snappy easily too lol

[Edited on 19-05-2007 by Steve]

If you had our weather you would be stroppy too.. lol
Ste
Premium Member

23rd May 07 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Also what does it matter if hes a poremium member..

poremium members, or premium members as we call them in England are far superior to leecher members as they contribute to the running of the site by paying a small fee each year to help support the high costs involved in hosting such a big forum. Although not everyone can afford the £1.25 each month, most can, yet seem to think that they can log on each day, use the vast resources the site has to offer, then when someone questions something in their thread start getting all abusive. Also the level of swearing in your replies constitues excessive use and is a ban worthy offence, remember, this is a site that can be accessed by those of all ages so i suggest you get off your high horse, appologise to the people you have offended or uncle Ian might just go pressing the ban button and then you wont get chance to ask anymore questions. Capiche?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Shane

23rd May 07 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol another quility thread from corsasport
abdus

23rd May 07 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shane
lol another quility thread from corsasport

and you are contributing to it

Marc

23rd May 07 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO this threads ace.
Marc

23rd May 07 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spelling Day (Moderated by: mav)
For when you just can't fucking spell.
nik

23rd May 07 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stage 1/2/3 is a very gay saying. To an Evo owner it would mean an air filter and exhaust.
Marc

23rd May 07 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good when you're trying to impress chavs though.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd May 07 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were you impressed marc?
nik

23rd May 07 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a stage free turbo technics ultra over boostin' fire throwin' turbo innit

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Boost Guages??? 23 database queries in 0.1959081 seconds