corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » B16 GEV Was in an accident : c ( Update 26.01.2009 - NOT GOOD!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author B16 GEV Was in an accident : c ( Update 26.01.2009 - NOT GOOD!
Fro

User status: Offline
18th May 07 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Gutted for you the Guy is obviously a badger!

even worse when it's Modified Parts that get broke, I think if that was my car the Bottom half would have crumbled into a big pile of Fibreglass and bog on the floor

I think have a Spare brand New Passenger side Headlight (standard) lying around somewhere if thats any help?

Also how dirty is your Car

I might 'borrow' the ones from my sri until my replacements come very kind of you to offer though

Very dirty left it at my dad's last night so he could look at it today, and the alleyway down to his yard is stupidly dusty couple with the rain et voila! Was going to wash it when i got home before that happened.
Fro

18th May 07 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
Going to make a coffee, still lots of essay left yet

I'm off in a tic work 13 hours today. Gotta wake up at 6
lil_g

18th May 07 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any point in sleeping then? have you got a statement from the omega driver aswell? any other drivers around?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 01:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm back, having just thrown a huge slug out of our kitchen, but that is another story

Sleep well fro, let us know on any further damage in the morning mate
Fro

18th May 07 at 05:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good news is that's all the damage Only thing about the bonnet is there are two layers of metal underneath so would be hard to push the dent back out. Main thing that stands out is the Eyebrow on oneside might just get new head lights and leave it as is until after PVS, as i don't have the money to get a BB bonnet
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 05:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess what fro? still haven't been to bed

You may be able to pull the dent back out of the bonnet as it doesn't look too bad really, it hasn't creased so it may pull out using a sucker tool.
Fro

18th May 07 at 05:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't think you had when i refresh the page and see your reply

More pics...

abdus

18th May 07 at 06:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad news mate...
JM_16v

18th May 07 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a spair one of those hadlights but its the wrong side
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 07:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just replace the head light and it will be fine mate, the bonnet doesnt look visibly goosed in the pictures, as long as it shuts ok!
abdus

18th May 07 at 07:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle

I hope so too no chance of affording insurance on a 2.0 if i lose my 2 years no claims And cheers for the comment

you will lose your no claims if you claim for YOUR cr...i.e. to get yours repaired by insurance....

Ask Danny if he can do the bonnet for you...
Fro

18th May 07 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
just replace the head light and it will be fine mate, the bonnet doesnt look visibly goosed in the pictures, as long as it shuts ok!

apart from the bad boy eyebrow cracked and the dent no it doesn't Shuts fine etc so that's cool. Hopefully order some new headlights over the weekend.

Abdus I Think danny had a black bonnet as it goes i may have to ask him.
Fro

18th May 07 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by abdus
quote:

I hope so too no chance of affording insurance on a 2.0 if i lose my 2 years no claims And cheers for the comment

you will lose your no claims if you claim for YOUR cr...i.e. to get yours repaired by insurance....

Ask Danny if he can do the bonnet for you...

Not if it went through his insurance i shouldn't But they will go in favour of him because i went up his arse. Copper told me to just keep contesting it. fraudulant claiming badger
Whittie

18th May 07 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aww no way
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

apart from the bad boy eyebrow cracked and the dent no it doesn't Shuts fine etc so that's cool. Hopefully order some new headlights over the weekend.

Going by the damage its quite mininmal, the bumper hasnt been fucked and the bonnet didnt crumple like a packet of crisps! could of been alot worse remember!

abdus

18th May 07 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, same happened to me last year, very little damage (not even noticeable). Phoned my insurance and explained. They asked me whether my car was damaged and I wanted to claim. I said no...(only 2 small dents) and they said they will deal with the other party. I didnt have to do anything...I didn't lose my no claims
abdus

18th May 07 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone up your insurance and explain imo....and explain that cops were on the site and what was said. Was there any formal statement written?
Fro

18th May 07 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Going by the damage its quite mininmal, the bumper hasnt been fucked and the bonnet didnt crumple like a packet of crisps! could of been alot worse remember!

Very true, bloody vaux on vaux if that bumper would have got broken i would have cried Still want a reiger one though so it might have forced me to get one

Abdus - if he does claim etc then i could say there is nothing wrong with mine but its just his whiplash bollocks I'm worried about. but maybe that would get thrown out if there was no damage to my car as it wouldnt look like I hit him hard enough to get whiplash (even though it was never hard enough for that anyway.

He lives literally 2 mins from my house how random.

Fro

18th May 07 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by abdus
Phone up your insurance and explain imo....and explain that cops were on the site and what was said. Was there any formal statement written?

No statements or anything the coppers said they wouldn't investigate it as it's a waste of time and they did not believe his whiplash bollocks.
abdus

18th May 07 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it doesn't matter how much he claims....as long as you don't claim for you and your car...excess is applicable when you claim for you
andy1868

18th May 07 at 07:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was there any damage to the astra? if not you've got off alright there because you won't have to pay for it, on the downside you've got some repairs to be done

i propose we have a workshop area at PVS where all the members help fix fro's car, whos with me?
abdus

18th May 07 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868

i propose we have a workshop area at PVS where all the members help fix fro's car, whos with me?

i'm 99.9% sure Whittie will be with you
Fro

18th May 07 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
was there any damage to the astra? if not you've got off alright there because you won't have to pay for it, on the downside you've got some repairs to be done

His boot floor might have gone in a little bit as that's the only thing i can think of that dented my bonnet. but his boot opens and closes fine etc

the workshops a nice thought
andy1868

18th May 07 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

abdus, i'm sure he will be

will the astra driver be claiming off you then fro?
P1CK4D

18th May 07 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking Arsehole! Find out where he lives

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » B16 GEV Was in an accident : c ( Update 26.01.2009 - NOT GOOD! 22 database queries in 0.0129368 seconds