corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » ponty? anyone from around there?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ponty? anyone from around there?
Jas

User status: Offline
16th May 07 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need some info on parking as im going to the angharad park on the 26th

u2u me please
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

16th May 07 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jas, in this picture you can see the A470 dual carriageway.

To the left of it is Ynysangharad Park, the green area just to the left of the junction.

On the right is the Halfords / B&Q / Hypervalue car park, I would park in there to be honest, only a 5 minute walk to the park then.

Is there not going to be any designated parking areas for you?

http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=51.60224,-3.33614|17|32&loc=GB:51.6012:-3.34987:14|pontypridd|Pontypridd

[Edited on 16-05-2007 by tom_simes]
Jas

18th May 07 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how safe is it? also any charges? maximum parking time
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th May 07 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have never had a problem when I have parked there at work, and don't know of anybody who has. There is no charge to park in that car park, and there also can't be a parking time limit, as all the employees park there for the full day without a permit and never have trouble.

That car park would suit you perfectly, the only reason I would think of parking anywhere else would just be if there is a designated car park closer.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » ponty? anyone from around there? 23 database queries in 0.0071132 seconds