corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Interior Modifications » Gear Stick & Sleeve

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gear Stick & Sleeve
Romford Astra

User status: Offline
18th Nov 02 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Romford Astra

User status: Offline
7th Jan 03 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Removing the gear knob can either be really simple or a bit of a pain in the ass if you decide that you want to keep the old gear knob!

For the simple method just hacksaw the old gear knob off, u will be left with a small white plastic thing, again just remove this and then put the new gear knob on, mine was attached using an allan key thing that was provided with the new set!

If you want to keep the old gear knob then the only thing i can suggest is a lot of patience and heating it with a hairdryer for a good wee while to loosen it off and then twist with all your might to get it off...if its anything like mine then it will take a long time and i eventually gave up and took a hacksaw to it!

Please note not to remove the lift up reverse plastic part as this is still needed.

Submitted by beav

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Interior Modifications » Gear Stick & Sleeve 23 database queries in 0.0122981 seconds