corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Exclusive trackday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exclusive trackday
Dan_1.6_8v

User status: Offline
12th May 07 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dare say most of you read it in general chat, but if anyone missed i have provisionally booked llandow race circuit myself (just outside cardiff). with this in mind it is an exclusive trackday with only a 20 car attendance. The date is August the 20th (monday)

I have FIVE places left which cost only £110 (cost of hire divided by 20). This is cheap considering its an open pit day and the fact the track will be empty compared to many other days which involve 40+ cars. Ideal if you want to have a go as a first timer or have attended others and enjoy not getting caught in traffic.

Please pm me if you are interested and can pay straight away. I have to be fairly harsh regards payment as i intend to pay for the day in one hit rather than a deposit as i personally cant afford to take a hit on it due to me not being a club, just a petrol head who wanted to do something others enjoy also. A few members are already signed up from here and it would be a shame to see this cancelled for the sake of only a few places

Cheers

Dan

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Exclusive trackday 23 database queries in 0.0085289 seconds