corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SRi project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My SRi project
nellist_sri

User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought id share my project with you all lol. its a 1.4 8v sri, got it about a month ago with astra gte rims on. all ive done to it so far is a performance airfilter and peco backbox, which is getting new tip welded on soon.

will keep you updated with new pics, but here are the current ones

Wonderboy

4th May 07 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should get new number plates and screws, would make it look much better.

There is quite a lot of rust on the tailgate, and at the end of the bonnet, I would sort that out.

What's the sticker on the window?
nellist_sri

4th May 07 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im getting new plates, apparently its a private reg so will try and sell it. im getting new tailgate and bonnet sorted, thats all gonna get done as soon as possible.

and the things in the windows are modified nationals fliers
nellist_sri

9th Jun 07 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**UPDATE**

just to update my 'project', ive ordered my new exhaust system. Ashley competition rally-spec, ordered it from www.rallydesign.co.uk . brilliant website, good prices. the system im getting cost me £125, so i ordered a bit of silicone hosing 4 induction kit while i was on there

will post pics when it arrives

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My SRi project 23 database queries in 0.0068920 seconds