corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my mates 2L 16v corsa b project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mates 2L 16v corsa b project
adamC20xe

User status: Offline
2nd May 07 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate is building an awesome valver corsa at the moment and i was round helping with the stripping of the old parts for the conversion to start last night and to see what extents he has gone to and was gobsmacked to see what he had done and spent.

here goes nothin:

he has a fully rebuilt redtop professionally built at graham hathaway racing having every last part renewed and upgraded from shells to valves etc. and a fully rebuilt F20 box.

also has lightened flywheel and pullies

R1 throttle boddies with custom made inlet manifold for them

lexmaul exhaust manifold, and is currently lookin to get custom exhaust made.

engine is cammed up with some new engine managment on order. unknown which kind as of yet.

also has a 30bhp shot of nos ready to be installed as well.

thats bout all i remember from engine spec.

as for chassis and bodywork etc

its got spax adjustables, valver brakes but goin for V6. and lower front strut brace and poss gettin upper.

carbon fibre bonnet, full bodykit (combat 2 i think not sure), angel eyes, black back lights like my own and a set of 17" koeinig Theory's.

sound system wise he has went for 2 12" vibe subs and monobox amp not sure what spec but feckin loud, vibe 6x9 and fronts and sony headunit.

thats bout all i can remember but hopefully we should have it all done for pvs so it can be seen by all cause it will be one hell of a machine.

have some shit pics but will try get some more to post up as car is in pieces at moment with engine just waitin to go in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my mates 2L 16v corsa b project 23 database queries in 0.0111589 seconds