corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » National Transport Of Wales 16/6/07

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author National Transport Of Wales 16/6/07
Rocky

User status: Offline
   1st May 07 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 2007 event will be held at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea on Sunday 17th June. As in previous years, the road run on Saturday 16th June will be to Laugharne.

right guys and gals, we didnt get a chance to make a apperance to this lcal show last year,

but will defo be there this year.

NOW I HAVE HAD AVAILABLE TO ME 20 STAND SPACES.

if you wish to be on the stand on the day, please email me with specs and pictures of your motor.

localevents@sw-cc.com

also please make sure you are available for the day (whole day).

myself and the staff will decide on the cars that will be on the stand on the day, but everyone is welcome to come down and see the show itself.

i am going to set a cut-off date to get on the stand unless it has not been filled.

want to get our space booked in early.

so lets have it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom mate you intrested in going on the stand with me with sw-cc iam on the list now and only few spaces left let me know fella asap or check the link on sw-cc mate!!

[Edited on 01-05-2007 by Rocky]
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd May 07 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've sent you a text

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » National Transport Of Wales 16/6/07 23 database queries in 0.0081642 seconds