corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Paintworx, Birkenhead, Wirral 0151-647-3819

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paintworx, Birkenhead, Wirral 0151-647-3819
John G

User status: Offline
25th Apr 07 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posting on behalf of 2 of me mates who have just bought a bodyshop in the northwest

Hi guys just wanted to let you lot know, me and a friend have just last week opened a body shop in the North west, the garage is in birkenhead on the wirral. The Garage is called Paintworxs.
We can do all types of body work, repairs, modifications and all mecanical work. Also engin conversions and all other types of work.
The work that we do is all quaility work and we have examples of work that is carried out so far.
We have recently done my corsa that the pics have been posted up on and the glittered Tigra that I posted up the other week.
Ask any of the local Wirral Boys as they will vouch that the work that we do is spot on.
So if any of you want bits then bring them down and we can sort you out with a good price.
We currently have a web site under development but there is one up at the min till it gets developed the web address is www.paintworx-online.co.uk it gives you the directions to our place

we have just done ful resprays on my corsa and the my parnters gfs car (the tigra behind phillys in the 1st pic) here are the finished products

My corsa

My partners gfs tigra

[Edited on 25-04-2007 by John G]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Paintworx, Birkenhead, Wirral 0151-647-3819 23 database queries in 0.0083790 seconds