corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats it worth?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats it worth?
ScottBeck

User status: Offline
   23rd Apr 07 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much do u wrekon all my engine and that is worth including loom and everything reli that i don' t need as thing of a engine upgrade to something abit faster.I've got a x16xe engine that has only done 18k. whats the rough price that these go for?? cheers
Robin
Premium Member

23rd Apr 07 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 with a gearbox, loom, ECU and all the other bits.
Chris C

23rd Apr 07 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't do it, it's nice and quick now. Be different and tune the 1.6
ScottBeck

23rd Apr 07 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but can get stupid power from a let spending the same amount of money as gettin throttle bodies and wnt be as quick lol
SAL
Premium Member

23rd Apr 07 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let engine conversions are very expensive, and can be very un reliable imo

you can do a full tb with afermarket managment for £ 2000 which should see a healthy 160bhp

a standard let conversion can cost from £2000 and thats 200 standard, the 1.6 is alot lighter and reliable

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » whats it worth? 22 database queries in 0.0099261 seconds