corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Rolling road day on one of the best dynos in country

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rolling road day on one of the best dynos in country
royvious

User status: Offline
21st Apr 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alot of the uks rolling roads are rubbish and i wouldn't believe the power they show unless its been done on a dyno dynamics.

G force now called DSA were the first to have this rolling road in country and is accurate for cars with over 1000bhp. RC Developments monster 900+ bhp monster evo has used this very dyno.

I'm in the process of running a rolling road day for Vauxhall corsa only. It will be at one of the best UK rolling roads and is regarded as one of the only true rolling roads.

The machine gives all sorts of graphs and will give a great in detail look at hom your engine is running and performing, (lambda, boost,etc)
Vauxhall corsa's oonly and front wheel drive only,

I will need a minimum of 15 cars and it will be half the money in advance and the other half on the day.

It will be held at the once known G Force in aylesbury buckinghamshire and is situated on the rabans lane businees park, Mc donalds , pizza hut and tesco round the corner so brudas and sistas can get some grub.

your car will have three runs on the rolloing road and a graph of the best.
Anyone interested email me royvious@hotmail.com or send me a pm

£50

£25 up front and £25 on the day.

Everyone will get a receipt for deposit and on the day pay me the remaining.

i'll set one up if we can get a minimum of 15 cars,

The more the merrier.

Roy

Not far from M40 or M1
royvious

23rd Apr 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guys on south central and south east interested. Decide amongst yourselves and get back to me.

Deffo after PVS
Ben ev

24th May 07 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what dates are we looking at?
_Smudge_

26th May 07 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Rolling road day on one of the best dynos in country 23 database queries in 0.0089331 seconds