corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car tax renewel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car tax renewel
shawboy

User status: Offline
20th Apr 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when should i do it?
runs out at end of month but go away on 4th may but need car for first 2 days of may.
should i risk it, sorn and tax when i get back thus getting an extra month or just tax and loss a month.
baza31

20th Apr 07 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might as well do it now, you wont benefit by doing on it on the 2nd as it only backdates to begining og the month anyhow
Reedy

20th Apr 07 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shawboy
when should i do it?
runs out at end of month but go away on 4th may but need car for first 2 days of may.
should i risk it, sorn and tax when i get back thus getting an extra month or just tax and loss a month.

do it online, it should give you the whole 12months from the end of the month, Mine was due the end of the month and i have done my online and got my disc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car tax renewel 22 database queries in 0.0149221 seconds