corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Engine management light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine management light
Ricky352

User status: Offline
20th Apr 07 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last nite i had started to race around the town. I pulled up at a set of lights and tried to take off quickly. The whole car jerked really hard - loadsa power to no power over and over - the car could hardly move. With this the engine management light cum on so i pulled over after a few metres sat for a minute and tried again - still cudnt get anywhere. I left the car for about 10 mins and after that it ran fine. Any ideas as to wots up. Im getting a new engine in the next few months and want to no if this engine will hold up till then. Its not like i have an old engine either 41000k.
Thanks very much for any help.
pow
Premium Member

20th Apr 07 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To start it would help what car and engine (1.2 8v Corsa or 1.4 16v Sport?
Ricky352

20th Apr 07 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a 1.2 16 valve 1999. Think it may have sumthing to do with the sound sysytem cos it likes sucking power outa the engine, although it has never been this bad.
pow
Premium Member

20th Apr 07 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can assure you its nothing to do with your stereo...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Engine management light 22 database queries in 0.0110269 seconds