corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smooth Boot Panel's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smooth Boot Panel's
Ben D

User status: Offline
18th Apr 07 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know where I can find a Smooth boot panel Like This?

As my car is in the bodyshop at the minute and i might aswell have the boot smoothed whilst it is there and this ebayer has Nutruel/Neg feedback for making Customers wait 5 weeks for delivery on Numerous occassions so I'm wary as to whether i should Buy from him

Didn't know whether this shouldbe in GC or Help/Mod zone, Sorry if i got it wrong
Haimsey
Premium Member

18th Apr 07 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

semi smooth is so much better erm, not very helpful i know

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Gary
Premium Member

18th Apr 07 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get your boot welded up properly

those panals are wank.
Ben D

18th Apr 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might have to end up Keeping the recess at this Rate anyway the car is aready in the bodyshop as i presumed he would eithersupply the plate or just weld a plate over, although i have now been informed otherwise

so if i cant find one by weekend the recess will be staying it seems

I was going to get rid of the rear wiper and Boot lock so i thought i might aswell go the whole hog and smoth it all, I'm unsure now as to whether he will be able to Smooth the lock and Wiper and leave teh recess without the plate now?

Heres how the back end looks now:

And yes the Silly lexus lights and Chrome M3 Mirror's are also going.. They came with the car, Goingto go for Smoked rears, Either Irmscher or MHW's, not sure on the mirrors Though, more than likely Smoothed standards

[Edited on 18-04-2007 by benji_2k5]
Gary
Premium Member

18th Apr 07 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can smooth the lock and wiper off only. And in my opinion it looks better like that then a fully smoothed boot
ash87

18th Apr 07 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would get it them to weld it mate, much better quality. i have a panel on mine been on about 6 months and its started to crack around the bottom only what you would expect from the cheaper option tho.
Ben D

18th Apr 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i will just Ask them to remove and weld the Bootlock andwiper holes up then tomorrow.

Xheers Peeps, I'll put some pics up when its finished

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Smooth Boot Panel's 23 database queries in 0.0065370 seconds