corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project Tango

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project Tango
Schlumpfy

User status: Offline
16th Apr 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After some numpty nudged me into a wall as he overtook me at a stupidly close angle and high speed i have decided i can use this chance to make the car even better. I've spent to much on it to scrap it and besides i love it.

I'll change from the standard pre '97 bumper to a nice V-grill post 97 one. Put Tigra scuttle on, replace both wings, passenger side door, replace a couple of the panels on the front, replace radiator bend chassis a little back into place.
Replace steering rack arms, bottom arms and thats about it i think. Engine runs like a dream still and amazing the horn still works despite being blasted to smithereens. These cars are bombproof
I'll put a slatted grill in the new bumper, pop a gsi spoiler on and perhaps wider arches as the plastic ones have popped off. This will mean replacing the rear plastic arches and the back bumper to a post '97 i think but i'll see how it looks.. Oh and a couple of new headlights. It's not as bad as it looks.

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by Schlumpfy]

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by Schlumpfy]
Ben G

16th Apr 07 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

resize those pics!

damage

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by Ben G]
Schlumpfy

16th Apr 07 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's great isn't it?
Ben G

16th Apr 07 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you not claim against them/get there plate and call police?
Schlumpfy

16th Apr 07 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police came and did their usual checks i.e. over the limit, eejit that nudged me just flew on by and couldn't get a chance to catch the plate as i was busy spinning into brick walls.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project Tango 23 database queries in 0.0119271 seconds