corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Rolling Road Day - South West - This Sunday!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rolling Road Day - South West - This Sunday!!!
megacorsa

User status: Offline
13th Nov 02 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anybody wants to come we are meeting in Cribbs Causeway at 10 and going down from there. The meet is actually at Thornbury Interpro, and Total Vauxhall will turn up if we can get enough people. £15 for the day. Well worth it.
Edd 07979727701
Trotty

13th Nov 02 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there, where are we meeting?

Ian
--------
CorsaSport Moderator
trotty@corsasport.co.uk
K100RSA

13th Nov 02 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate did try to ring you earlier, but it went to voice box, will try again later. I will be there, couldnt go last week as explained in other thread, was saving myself for this weekend LOL, cars running like a sack of potatoes at the mo, hopefully sort it by sun, but still want to put it on the RR, then I can see what the mods do to it powerwise.

where abouts on sunday, cribbs is a big place and only been once.

Tony
K100RSA

13th Nov 02 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi trotty, is it still ok for a "version" of photoshop? many thanks will sort you out for it, dont expect it for nothing.

Tony
Trotty

13th Nov 02 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, no problem mate. Don't worry about it, free CD-R's :Q

Once we agree on a meeting point I'll post some directions up.

Ian
--------
CorsaSport Moderator
trotty@corsasport.co.uk
K100RSA

14th Nov 02 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok a bit worried about this as I just rung interpro about ground clearance as was worried with low car and splitter etc, and he tells me that this sunday is booked by west wheels and there is about 12-15 ford rs's on there, whats happening. he seemed to think that there was a vauxhall do in december. please let me know whats occuring as if its not on I can sort out some work for the weekend and earn some much needed money.

Tony
Trotty

14th Nov 02 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, bugger...

Edd?
megacorsa

16th Nov 02 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are gonna be on after the RS's apparently... but it's just not gonna hapepn if we can't get at least 15 cars together. We need a feature to do the RR day basically...if we dont get enough cars we can still probably get on it... but without a feature... the point is... we need more cars... Edd
Trotty

16th Nov 02 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perhaps we'd be better postponing this a bit until we can 'guarantee' higher numbers? Bit daft otherwise...

Ian
--------
CorsaSport Moderator
trotty@corsasport.co.uk
K100RSA

16th Nov 02 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right then lets do the sensible thing and sort this for a later date, as it seems a bit pointless as mega says to do it without some sort of coverage. also bit worried about being squeezed in after the fords this could turn into a very long uneventful day, vary sad that this may not go ahead, but lets see what you lot say.

Tony
Trotty

17th Nov 02 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, it's for the best. Later on today I'll get a couple of new threads open - 1 for a general meet, another for the RR day.

Ian
--------
CorsaSport Moderator
trotty@corsasport.co.uk
megacorsa

17th Nov 02 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey lads... It's all got very fucked up and i agree, we should wait for a date where it is us and us only... as 15 RS' would take a while to go through. I am gonna go down neway and tell ya all how it was... Ill also try to organise another date if possible... Cheers.
Edd

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Meets and Events » Rolling Road Day - South West - This Sunday!!! 22 database queries in 0.0114450 seconds