corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my car new body work...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car new body work...
uppy

User status: Offline
4th Apr 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right thought i would start this thread just so it was ready for tomz... i been working on car for 2 days now... full kit and blending as we speek took alot of work as it didnt even get close to bolting stright on, as you may all remeber i had my dash airbrushed and also now my subs have been done... just waiting for fibreglass boot build to get done now... will post alot of pics over next 2 days so keep looking...
Ben G

4th Apr 07 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics now
uppy

5th Apr 07 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres one pic all getting bleding by me as we speak just gave myself a 2 min break to upload one photo thinking on spray job at the mo as you all know dad airbrushes so very stuck for ideas lol
STEvieXE

5th Apr 07 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally id steer away from air brushing the outside of the car, get a nice straight mettalic colour. hard to beat
uppy

6th Apr 07 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok chears for advise... anyone else who has this kit... dio you find it hard to not bottem out with it... i mean the car hit every hole in the road and bottems out even tho it aint been lowered
Fro

6th Apr 07 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must have some craters in your road, The sri on my drive has the same kit and when i drove it when it was being picked up it didnt touch the floor at all, and its on 16's lowered 40. Got eaten by the driveway though

Edit: Where is the Grill part of the bumper?

[Edited on 06-04-2007 by fro-dizzle]
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

6th Apr 07 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely its bottoming out cause of your tiny wheels on it
uppy

6th Apr 07 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it might be the wheels got soem new 16's coming soon... and the mesh aint going in till its sprayed
Fro

6th Apr 07 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There should be a bit going across the top where the upper grill should be, where you can attach the mesh to.
STEvieXE

7th Apr 07 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ud really need at least 17 inch wheels to carry that kit off, i bought the front for my old white daily car until i set it up against it and realised that it would be constantly scrubbing the road. dcked on 17s and couldnt be arsed so i sold it..
uppy

10th Apr 07 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so what size you think steve? im cutting it down tomz so will let you all know how that goes
STEvieXE

11th Apr 07 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honestly with that kit id try 18s just to get the height up from the floor
uppy

17th Apr 07 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i got set aside for a week time to chill think bout what to do with the kit and help a mate. after doing his car which is a micra k10 (the old one) and making a clio kit fit i decided im going to cut my kit up a small bit make it tiny bit higher and maybe modify it... just so it aint the same as everyone else that has it... SORRY BOUT THE ESSAY lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my car new body work... 23 database queries in 0.0126839 seconds