corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » BT-Moving House

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BT-Moving House
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 07 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a BT phone line and bt broadband internet at my student house, but i will be moving out in june and moving back home.
However, i took it all out less than a year ago as i thought i was going to be in the student house longer, so i want to move the internet/bt line back home with me so im not paying for nothing effectively. I know my mum has had the line more than a year so is it just a case of her cancelling her bt contract, the wanadoo broadband and then me tell bt im moving and want to bring it with me? Also how will it work with cancelling the wanadoo broadband, will i have much downtime of internet and phone line whilst its being transferred?

Sorry about the essay
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

3rd Apr 07 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Bart

4th Apr 07 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there wont be anything being 'transferred' as such.
Your mum already has a phone line, so they will be upgrading that to DSL (i think?).
You will effectively be starting a new contract with your ISP.
And while your at it, choose someone better

New Poll