corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Shauny Bizzles Black Beast Build Project UPDATE 05/05/2007

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shauny Bizzles Black Beast Build Project UPDATE 05/05/2007
shauny bizzle

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 07 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya people some of you might know from the South East region kinda well a little about me and my car, back in october i purchased a red corsa sport 1.4 from my sister with engine probles found out to be valve guides gone, after blowing pot load of cash on a XEL engine from an astra new rear shoes and handbrake cables and 1.6 discs (courtesy of Fro-Dizzle) nd other bits and bobs ive decided to sell it, it wasnt even on the road i had so many problems with air leaks etc but today as of the 01/04/2007 i now own a Black SRI bought from 'sri power' off here which has a few bits done to it includin a nova gsi engine, before my red sport goes ive got to do the following:

swap my alloys over
swap rear lights
install ICE

but as well as those little bits ive found a few things to rectify on the SRI which are the following

ABS light on and strange noise from brake when pulling away almost rubbin
check the pads out
have a respray and sort dents out weld chassis a tiny bit and seals
4th gear stiff to engage
sort parcel shelf etc
remove n/s rub red strip as o/s already gone
replace n/s rear wheel arch trim
badgless grill

my plans for the car itself i think was going to be gsi rep but being as theres a black gsi rep in the SE region i thought i would start maybe with gsi skirts and irmy front splitter as the sri has got a post 97 front on it,

id much appreciate comments either critism or complemnts and any ideas anyone might have for me wil post some pics up tomorrow of my progress

Shaun

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by shauny bizzle]

[Edited on 05-05-2007 by shauny bizzle]
Fro

1st Apr 07 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plans for it sound good mate, hope you have more luck with this one get some pics up
craig_s

1st Apr 07 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the abs light is on due to me disturbing it when swapping the suspension over try taking unplugging the sensor and cleaning it.
shauny bizzle

2nd Apr 07 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

todays progress swapped alloys and lights over and swapped over interior light, put my boot carpet and parcel shelf in today swapped over my gear lever, plans for tomorrow adjust the gear linkage as hard selecting gears, sort this noise to do with brakes, maybe install sub and amp agen and front speakers to install today progress pics

Fro

2nd Apr 07 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Debadge the rest and get some tcut on that rust on the boot should take the streak and the orange tinge out of it a bit Get some slammage going on!
shauny bizzle

2nd Apr 07 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol cheers fro lol
Ben G

2nd Apr 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that the same one that had black wheels on and was lowered?

i wante that
shauny bizzle

2nd Apr 07 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea it was m8 lol
shauny bizzle

3rd Apr 07 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only a little update on the car installed my old pioneer speakers back into the sri today thats all for today still got loads to do
shauny bizzle

4th Apr 07 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

todays progress report lol

thought id have a half day today off work so got crackin on my car at 2pm firstly swapped the horns over as myn was dying a little chnged wiper blades over etc, found what has been casuing 4th gear and a horrible noise the pivot pin from the gear box had broken and fallen and start scrapping on the drive shaft so pulled the drive shaft out and sorted it gotta refit the new one tomorrow and in the process of refittin ive split a cv gaiter and bottom ball jint gaiter as well as the bolt being bent and shaggered, so tomorrows job is to refit gear pivot pin and adjust gears, get bolt from vaux's and fit sub in,
shauny bizzle

5th May 07 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry ive not recently updated this page but ive made some more progress, today ive striped all the blue paint from off the inlet manifold and rocker cover, last weekend i cover the parcel shelf and removed the stickers off the back window next job is to spray the calipers and drums black next months lans extend the bonnet and straignten the bodywork these are the latest pics also tryin to remove the industrial glue for the bump strips

Before

After

The Plan

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Shauny Bizzles Black Beast Build Project UPDATE 05/05/2007 23 database queries in 0.0072391 seconds