corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » FULLY MODIFIED CORSA CHROMES 3 TV'S KANDY PAINT WITH METALFLAKE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FULLY MODIFIED CORSA CHROMES 3 TV'S KANDY PAINT WITH METALFLAKE
CorsaLaydee

User status: Offline
26th Mar 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my car due to wanting something faster and I would like to sell while she is perfect.

EXTERIOR:

I have not attempted any smoothing/filling/spraying myself all work has been professionally carried out by an experienced body shop and I got her out of the body shop in January so she has got that fresh out the body shop look! And most of aftermarket parts are brand new.

-Full prowler wide arch kit
-Bodykit completely smoothed into body
-De-badged
-Smooth door handles
-Smooth Boot
-Smooth roof rails
-Smooth spoiler into tailgate
-Smooth rear number plate light recess
-Smooth grille and meshed
-Smoothed side repeaters
-Custom side vents
-Brand new Chrome bars front, sides and rear
-Ultimate Velocity Furious 2 spoiler with blade removed
-Lowered 40mm all round
-Ultra chrome projector angel eyes, bright white 4 x halo rings - brand new
-17" bk299 chrome brand new wheels with brand new low profile tyres
-M3 mirrors with indicators
-Brand new Chrome washer jets (not neon)
-colour coded bee sting aerial inc. flake
-No Rust whatsoever
-One tiny mark on tailgate
-Please note the rear number plate is now covering the chrome bars with small bolt lights this was to pass the MOT but can easily be removed and placed wherever as the rear bumper hasn't been drilled yet.
-There was a tiny chip on the fuel cap (shown in dark close up pic) but it has been touched up correctly and now does not notice!

THE COLOUR:

I think it deserves a heading of its own!

-Custom colour made by house of kolor, it is a kandy (translucent) mixed with other kandy colours to create a one off colour
-6 bags of metalflake purple DOUBLE SIZE, holographic shows in any light any time of day unlike other metalflaked cars, it transforms to a very deep dark shade of purple in the evening light and in sunlight the body is covered with the holographic flake, the car has been properly sprayed and lacquered so although it has a huge amount of flake the car is smooth like glass all over.

INTERIOR:

-Brand new Black and silver bucket seats
-Brand new Purple mats
-Brand new Chrome heater knobs
-Brand new Chrome vectra door handles
-Brand new Chrome gear gaiter surround
-Interior plastics sprayed purple recently - there is a couple of marks on one interior plastic and also on the door pods, where people have got in and out.
-brand new Leather Gaiter
-brand new Richbrook gear knob
-Central locking

ICE:

-Brand new DV710 DVD Player with 7" motorised screen with 2 remotes
-Brand new vibe Component speakers in built in door pods made of fibre glass sprayed purple
-Brand new Vibe 6.5" slick co-axial rear speakers
-Brand new 2 x 12" JL Audio subs
-Lanzar HTG254 1600watt amp
-Brand new 2 x sun visors with 8" wide screen monitors with one remote each
-Brand new Heavy duty 1800watt wiring
-All ICE professionally fitted 3 weeks ago

SECURITY:

-alarm with fob
-central locking
-flush water proof button under driver mirror to pop open driver door, only works when locks are up, professionally fitted at huets.

THE ENGINE:

I have very recent service history for hundreds of pounds worth of work including a lot of new parts so it is 110% mechanically sound and any inspection is welcome! The car is also running like a dream, she accelerates perfectly and like new and she also sounds very nice and loud, not tinny etc.

-1.4 SRI (very nippy for a 1.4 even with the wheels and kit, 85bhp nearly the same as a saxo vtr)
-Pipercross induction kit - recently cleaned
-Exhaust with 4" tailpipe
-4 months tax
-12 months MOT
-Service history
-ONLY 67200 genuine miles
-The engine is sound, starts everytime all through winter, no problems, flew through its MoT.
-Recent full service

The car will also come with 4 x 30mm spacers for the wheels and I also have some left over kandy paints and metal flakes and some standard parts and boxes I've kept for the modifications if wanted.

for more info, please call me on 07843103294 - Please note I won't answer private numbers and no callers before 9am or after 9pm.

Sold as seen.

No time wasters as I have been let down twice already so full payemt to be made within 7 days or I reserve the right to make second chance offers

I am going to say no to P/X OR SWAPS/SWOPS as I'm after something Jap like Toyota Supra non-turbo aerotop or a Honda CRX Del Sol VTI or VTECH or MR2 T-bar or even a modified Honda Civic (E.G) 1.6 and I doubt I will get offered one of the cars so I need the cash to put towards one! So no Saxo's, Corsa's, Astra's Fiesta's or Clio's ETC I'm afraid!

VIEWING WELCOME!!!

Many Thanks.

EBAY LINK HERE

[Edited on 28-03-2007 by CorsaLaydee]
CorsaLaydee

27th Mar 07 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CorsaLaydee

28th Mar 07 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
CorsaLaydee

28th Mar 07 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
joes_1.4_16v_sport

29th Mar 07 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bumpy......

gorgeous car
CorsaLaydee

30th Mar 07 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

30th Mar 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the price as per the rules?
CorsaLaydee

30th Mar 07 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put the ebay link at the bottom which has the price i want on it doesn't that count
CorsaLaydee

30th Mar 07 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a pic of the car lookin yet a different colour!

[Edited on 30-03-2007 by CorsaLaydee]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » FULLY MODIFIED CORSA CHROMES 3 TV'S KANDY PAINT WITH METALFLAKE 23 database queries in 0.0137939 seconds