corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Misting up ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Misting up ?
00fergie

User status: Offline
14th Feb 07 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the drivers side of my angel eyes are misting up really badly, just wondering how i can get all the mositure out before resealing them ?

any help atol is great
Hamish

14th Feb 07 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

airing cupboard? oven on a really low heat?
X 60RSA

14th Feb 07 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They arent properly sealed are they? The actual inside needs to move and when you take the caps off the back to get to the bulbs, surely there isnt an ir tight seal between the reflector part and the glass?

Do you have the covers on the back? Damp air can still get in whenever id have thought? Just the heat from the bulbs dries it out...no!?
nathy_87

14th Feb 07 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have u waxed them by any chance, because this can affect it, just get some glass cleaner & wipe gently, then it should be ok.
00fergie

14th Feb 07 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Have u waxed them by any chance, because this can affect it, just get some glass cleaner & wipe gently, then it should be ok" nope not done anything to them atol when it first started

cant really remove them totally becasue the car is a 106 and you have to remove the bumper and stuff real pain in the arse, anything else i can do ?

New Poll