corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » So you've done the 1/4 Mile... (*** Brands Hatch CS Trackday *** 5 DAYS LEFT !!!!)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So you've done the 1/4 Mile... (*** Brands Hatch CS Trackday *** 5 DAYS LEFT !!!!)
jr

User status: Offline
12th Feb 07 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now prove how manly you are on the track:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=338517

Only a few days left, so beg, borrow and steal your way to the track.

[Edited on 12-02-2007 by dna23]
dna23

12th Feb 07 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is going to be a good day out guys so if you can make it then I recommend going along - will be a chance to drive on one of the best tracks in the world.

The cut off is 16th Feb so make sure you get in before then

P.S. Remember even if you've only got 1.2 power like me you can still spectate so the bant will be good regardless

[Edited on 12-02-2007 by dna23]
jr

12th Feb 07 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks sam
Robin
Premium Member

15th Feb 07 at 03:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there for the watching and the banter.

I haven't got a decent enough car, still...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » So you've done the 1/4 Mile... (*** Brands Hatch CS Trackday *** 5 DAYS LEFT !!!!) 23 database queries in 0.0060229 seconds