corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ABS fault finding help please??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ABS fault finding help please??
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
7th Feb 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok the story so far quickly is, had front pads and disks changed, and then my abs light started comming on every now and then, mainly when turning or going up/down a slope, e.g my driveway!

turning the ignition of and then on again sorts it out by resetting it, until i go up a slope again!

had the rear shoes done few months after, and the same abs light still came on, but then one time the abs went crazy, i could hardly brake because the abs was going off all crazy!!

mechanic said needed new drums also because the abs ring on the drums was worn or somthing... so i replaced the rear drums... the crazy abs acting up has stopped but abs light still comes on!!

1)what amp fuse should be in the ABS slot 22 of the fusebox??
2)how can i check for the fault code on the abs if possible?? (paperclip test)
3)what do you think is wrong? front or rear??

[Edited on 08-02-2007 by MoNkEy MaGiC]

New Poll