corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Got a problem with wheels rubbing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got a problem with wheels rubbing
liam8888

User status: Offline
28th Jan 07 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got new wheels had them a few weeks but every time i hit a bump or go up an incline my wheels hit on the back wheels and are starting to make there own tread on my tyres. I have fibre glass arches on my car and cant take them off to simple grind the arch, any suggestions in the way I can sort my problem out . I have got on my car 18 inch with an offset of 38 this is probably my main problem. Any help welcome

[Edited on 28-01-2007 by liam8888]
Basscrazy

28th Jan 07 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grind your arches out

only way other then changing wheels or going 4 wheel drive height
liam8888

28th Jan 07 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah 4 wheel drive would do it lol but not doing that, bin tryin to grind them out but its bloody awkard tryin to do it from the inside. tryed doing it today and using pin snips aswell lol tht dint work lol think it coz ma grinder is a bit to big will try with smaller 1

New Poll