corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » dyson vac f/s

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dyson vac f/s
baza31

User status: Offline
13th Jan 07 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before anyone says anything iknow its in the wrong section...but i think this is a more suitable area. what i have for sale is a brand new dyson dc08 animal. Its the top of the range and is £290 in argos. The dyson has never been used, the only part that has been used is the tube. But the vac and the turbo cleaner end is both new and never used.

I would prefer the vac to be collected from the leeds area, i may travel to drop it off if your not too far away. I want something close to £200

I also have a used dyson dc05 pull around vac which i want £70 for . Its fairly new

New Poll