corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » The Law and Indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Law and Indicators
cheshiresport

User status: Offline
9th Jan 07 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got myself a set of morettes for the corsa and wanting to keep it clean by not fitting the usual seperate indicators.

Was wondering firstly if you can buy 12v orange leds, and secondly if they would be acceptable to use as my indicators if i were to fit them in the morettes.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me. Ive looked on ebay but couldnt see any orange leds 12v but surely you must be able to get them from somewhere?
craig_s

9th Jan 07 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people do fit their indicators into morettes they just drill a hole and use the original buld holder i think.
cheshiresport

9th Jan 07 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the thing is i havent got any original bulb holders not the small type, arent the standard corsa ones quite big?

Found these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10p-12V-DC-PRE-WIRED-5mm-13000mcd-SUPERBRIGHT-AMBER-LED_W0QQitemZ120072522582QQihZ002QQcategoryZ66954QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Would they be any good?
Ste L

9th Jan 07 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they look like they could work...

heard of people using motorbike indicator bulbs, can get some that look like side repeaters, so i guess the bulbs would be quite small too

P.S. get the nova up on the projects section in general chat
craig_s

9th Jan 07 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they may be to bright mate im not sure just go down the scrappy and get sum bulb holders .
arbi12

9th Jan 07 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes these will be fine, but you can get some stick on side repeaters with 6 leds for about £9 these will stick on front of car
cheshiresport

9th Jan 07 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont want stick on repeaters mate, want to be smooth looking really.

Alright ste how you doing matey? May well get my Nove project pics posted but ive got so many would take me ages lol. And now as you can tell ive now got a corsa project going on too (though not to the extent of the nova, which may i add ive still not got running).

May give those leds a try if i fit them in the morette lights should light up quite well

New Poll