corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My old Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My old Corsa
JayCarr

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit bored so i thought i'd put up the history of my old corsa. My Brother bought it brand new and got all of the work done, then i came along and changed it a little bit Started life as a 1.2 club.

Couple of months after he bought it, it had new wheels. Then he never took any more pics, until the big changes happened

He got bored, so off he went to Colorworx in loughborough and it came back like this. Bar the wheels, it still had the 15's on.

Basically he had, MCR front and sides, Combat rear, smooth boot, colour coded. Then he added blue headlights, clear rears, m3 mirrors (later changed for m8's) 17" phantoms.

Then he got bored of 1.2 power, so off it went to Cossvaux for a 2 litre 16v transplant. This is it on show at PVS2003 i think it was, on the Cossvaux stand

Then in 2004/5 i bought it off him, couldn't refuse it really as he told me i could pay it off over a long time, which was cool. It only had around 11k on the clock too.

I absolutely loved the car, being 19 and having a fast modified car when all my mates still had 1.2's etc.

Then after a million and 1 problems, repairs to bodywork etc. I decided to Take all the kit off and put the ouside back to standard.

Then some idiot pulled out on me in ice, so i smashed into the side of him, needed new bumper, bonnet, grille and crash bar. He gave me some money and i fixed it myself.

This is when i decided to go even more standard So i got black bumpers, a v grille and i couldn't be arsed to get the bonnet sprayed so i left it. Took the blue headlights off too. It looked so crap, but i loved it

Got some standard rears with tinted out indicators and joined Brotherhood of the grommet

Really wanted to get the roof done black but was saving money to work on the engine. I bought a set of tb's

Got this far with fitting them, then thought......hmmm, i cant be arsed to fit these anymore. So i put it all back together again

then it was all back together looking pretty again

Then it went on a diet as i got hooked on santa pod

Cheeky badge

This was it at PVS 2006, where it was for sale. Had a blue bonnet now. Decided i wanted to get a new better car....So i bought an L reg Cally turbo that was badgered

Now i own Fads old corsa, (which is better in everyway possible than the blue one) (apart from one....The blue one was such a sleeper, so much fun hehe)

And thats the end
Rich H

23rd Dec 06 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved this car and if I could have afforded it, would have brought it

Anybody off here own it anymore?
Tommy L

23rd Dec 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa looked best just after the bodykit came off. lovin the red corsa
N90ATH

23rd Dec 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jay loved ur car in this pic:

all you needed was a normal/semi smooth boot and it would have been perfect lol
jr

23rd Dec 06 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i liked your jay when it had the black bumpers on it, IMO they allways look when left like that
Novaneil

24th Dec 06 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, im afriad im of the opposite opinion.. I thought it looked much better with the kit on But that last pic of it before you sold it (PVS2006) it looks

Only dodgey part of its life was when the numberplate was in the rear window... back end looked a bit bland.

Lovin the red one also! Nice one

Neil
STEvieXE

24th Dec 06 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love that front bumper, sides are dick imo
JayCarr

24th Dec 06 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The numberplate was only there for a couple of days until i got the normal boot sorted out.

I loved it when it had the kit on too, but it got so much unwanted attention from gypos. Had one try running me off the road. Did get good attention too though, got to go in the VIP area at Redline rumble, when i was about to park in the normal car park

I think the side skirts are really good imo. Nice and deep, make it look alot lower.

Thanks Nath

Jr styleee bumpers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » My old Corsa 23 database queries in 0.0129840 seconds