corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » cmoooon u gunners

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cmoooon u gunners
AndyW

User status: Offline
29th Nov 06 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were on the rooaaad to nowhere...do do doo do
Tarrantino

30th Nov 06 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we r shite, wenger needs to sort things out asap, imo we need another world class defender and an out and out striker!

wenger best get spending in january!

[Edited on 30-11-2006 by Tarrantino]
topshot_2k
Banned

30th Nov 06 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THFC Are the best team in north london

[Edited on 01-12-2006 by mav]
Hammer

30th Nov 06 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
Not about Arsenal but just in from the Liverpool match tonight...

We were shite, had no midfield to distribute the ball from defence to attack. Not because they are injured (which they are) but because Garcia was shocking, so so so so so fucking bad. Pennant wasnt much better. Gerrard was playing too deep to make up for the lack of defending the two mentioned werent doing. Only Carra playing the holding role had a good game, MOTM standard game IMO.

I can only blame the players for this, Rafa put out a strong team considering and should of easily beat Portsmouth. The results all went with us aswell which if we won would of put us third

I have to say though, I have never seen a team time waste so much in my whole life. It was disgusting, seriously. It ruins the English game, and the ref bottled sending someone off for a second yellow, which he should of got for the worst time wasting I have ever seen.

Do you copy paste excuses from a word document or something? accept your team never won, are miles behind man u and chelsea and get on with it

This is a thread about Arsenal ffs, Cosmo replies and wouldn't you know it the 5 times European champions get brought up
Rob_Quads

30th Nov 06 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the Wenger needs to give Henry a kick up the arse. He knows hes not playing well.

We've screwed the league now so lets get Walcott up front with Henry IMO it would be a good format as Henry likes dropping off and collecting it, we have the midfielders that could thread through balls for him etc.

I would not say the solution is just to go out and buy. We have been hit again in defence and its hurting but we still have quality. Clichy, Senderos, Toure are all very good the problem is relying on the likes of Hoyte etc. Just a shame we have out ..Lauren (missing him the most IMO), Gallas.
RyanSxi

30th Nov 06 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like arsenal are out of the running for the premiereship. watched the highlights last night, played rather well in the centre of the park but attacking didnt make enough decent chances. and the defending wasn't best

(p.s. united won again )
Robbo

30th Nov 06 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tarrantino
we r shite, wenger needs to sort things out asap, imo we need another world class defender and an out and out striker!

wenger best get spending in january!

[Edited on 30-11-2006 by Tarrantino]
Agreed, we are shipping goals against shit teams and we still need a fox in the box as when henry goes through bad patches (like atm) we cant get goals anywhere!!

Should have signed Klose in the summer... aweosme fox in the box player!!
Rob_Quads

30th Nov 06 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You only have to look at the likes of shivchenko to see that buying does not always solve the problem. In fact look at all the top scorers in the prem and all of them have player their position in their team for a season+.

Chelsea are winning because Drogba is banging them in week in week out - but its taken him a year+ to get to that point.
RyanSxi

30th Nov 06 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree there rob. saha for us has taken over a season to start netting regularly. saying that tho he didnt get much of a chance before to be fair.
Ojc

30th Nov 06 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Alan Lee would do really well at Arsenal for some reason.
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Do you copy paste excuses from a word document or something? accept your team never won, are miles behind man u and chelsea and get on with it

This is a thread about Arsenal ffs, Cosmo replies and wouldn't you know it the 5 times European champions get brought up

FFS I swear you see a post by me and dont even bother to fuckin read it. Go on, take your time and read what I have written, if your struggling then just U2U me and I'll explain in simple terms for you.

I said we were shite, I said Garcia and Pennant were shite. Thats not making excuses, thats saying we were shite. I even said the fact that some of our midfield was injured is no excuse...once again thats not making excuses. And neither did I say them wasting time was an excuse, just an opinion of how I hate teams playing.

And as for posting here...there is meant to be ONE thread per week on games from that division. I could of started a new thread but just thought this may aswell be the thread about THIS weeks games. So STFU and fuck off
Tarrantino

30th Nov 06 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
You only have to look at the likes of shivchenko to see that buying does not always solve the problem. In fact look at all the top scorers in the prem and all of them have player their position in their team for a season+.

Chelsea are winning because Drogba is banging them in week in week out - but its taken him a year+ to get to that point.

shevchenko for us would be perfect, cos the amount of chance we would create for him would be unreal, where as at chelsea he is lucky if they pass the ball to him
And us buying a natural born goal scorer pretty much would solve our problems as we rely on hnery to much for goals and with his form atm he couldnt score in a brothel.
Im not too sure who id like wenger to sign in january tbh, but we need someone whos gonna bang goals in left right and centre
Robbo

30th Nov 06 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shevchenko is past it period, not suited to Prem at all

We just need an out and out striker like you say to partner Henry... RVP is doing well on free kicks this (calendar) year... scored 9 apparently!!!
Hammer

30th Nov 06 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

FFS I swear you see a post by me and dont even bother to fuckin read it. Go on, take your time and read what I have written, if your struggling then just U2U me and I'll explain in simple terms for you.

I said we were shite, I said Garcia and Pennant were shite. Thats not making excuses, thats saying we were shite. I even said the fact that some of our midfield was injured is no excuse...once again thats not making excuses. And neither did I say them wasting time was an excuse, just an opinion of how I hate teams playing.

And as for posting here...there is meant to be ONE thread per week on games from that division. I could of started a new thread but just thought this may aswell be the thread about THIS weeks games. So STFU and fuck off

how many times have you told me to re-read what you post, i do read it that is why i point out the fact that you consistently post that you were cheated if you get beat.

If you would care to do a wee bit of re-reading yourself you will notice this is a thread about Arsenal NOT about midweek games or even specifically v Fulham.

I am a biased fan of my football club i will admit that, but you really take the biscuit
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
how many times have you told me to re-read what you post, i do read it that is why i point out the fact that you consistently post that you were cheated if you get beat.

If you would care to do a wee bit of re-reading yourself you will notice this is a thread about Arsenal NOT about midweek games or even specifically v Fulham.

I am a biased fan of my football club i will admit that, but you really take the biscuit

But you obviously need to re-read things again, as I didnt say we were cheated, I said we were shite. Now that isnt an excuse for being beat, it is what we were! If thats being biased by saying we were shite then fine, Im obviously a biased fan

And the post was started as Arsenal lost to Fulham, hence was bout this weeks game, and I posted in here. If you want posts for each and every game then take it up with the powers that be, as they are the ones who wanted one post for all.
Hammer

30th Nov 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to re-read things? this thread was started as Arsenal lost? are you smoking crack
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I need to re-read things? this thread was started as Arsenal lost? are you smoking crack

OK, not specifically as they lost to fulham, but is thats what it ended up ebing about once the reult came in.

Regardless, I decided to post it here, live with it and STFU. That is all.
Jamie Walby

30th Nov 06 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH we are ALMOST as shit as Liverpool now
Hammer

30th Nov 06 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

OK, not specifically as they lost to fulham, but is thats what it ended up ebing about once the reult came in.

Regardless, I decided to post it here, live with it and STFU. That is all.

The playground tactic of anyway shut it and fuck off, good on you!

P.S. Liverpool are shite
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
TBH we are ALMOST as shit as Liverpool now

yes, we have both been shite this season
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

P.S. Liverpool are shite

yes we have been lately TBH, as I had previously said
Hammer

30th Nov 06 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo in Liverpool are shite post shocker!!!
Cosmo

30th Nov 06 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Cosmo in Liverpool are shite post shocker!!!

Third time ive posted it in this thread (thought you read my posts?)...once even before you thought you'd pipe up.

We have been shit lately, Im not going to say were havent been when were this far from the top where 99% of people expected we would be this season.

We havent been playing too badly at home (6W 2D 0L), or in the Champs League, but away from home in Prem has been shocking.

mav

1st Dec 06 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats happened to the Arsenal??? they are pretty shite
Tarrantino

1st Dec 06 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we are to young and physically not strong enough, the youngsters need to beef up a bit imo, we wont win shit this season, but next season, providing wengers buys another defender and an out and out striker i think we will b imence

wenger isnt thinkin about now, he is sortin out our future, which in some ways is good, but for the time being its shite!

[Edited on 01-12-2006 by Tarrantino]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » cmoooon u gunners 23 database queries in 0.1881049 seconds