corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Ne 1 up 4 a meet in December 2006

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ne 1 up 4 a meet in December 2006
maxhead

User status: Offline
28th Nov 06 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ppl,

lets try to get some life back in here, im gonna organise a meet for all the members in the south west to attend (or try)lol...

ok then if i say sunday 17th dec 06 @ 2pm it gives ppl a couple of weeks to sort things out i was thinking of the home base car park in bath quite central for every one to get to...

then if every one up for it maybe head to the riverside pub in saltford for a few drinks hows that sound

answers on a postcard plz lol

Maxhead A.K.A Sky Monkey (SWCruise.Com)
ash87

29th Nov 06 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll be there if i can get the day off, plus a couple of my mates will prob come along.
maxhead

30th Nov 06 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more the merrier m8 just thought i wud be nice to get the south west part of thing running again
dan_almond

30th Nov 06 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to join you. ill be coming from salisbury. have you got any directions once i get into bath as i havent been there very often?
maxhead

30th Nov 06 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you go along the bath to bristol rd follow that in to the city centre you,ll go round a contaflow which then youll see home base on ur left ok dude
maxhead

1st Dec 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok ppl change of location here sorry to mess ppl about its gonna be held @ gordano services on the m5 j19 i think but same time 2pm
davey03

4th Dec 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fink everyone is goin back to Homebase
or thats what Southwestmodified are doing!
as i got work at 2 so goin for the evening meet

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » Ne 1 up 4 a meet in December 2006 23 database queries in 0.0098019 seconds