corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Bogey-from standard-to show-to SLAG! not bin updated in AGES! 5/11/07

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Bogey-from standard-to show-to SLAG! not bin updated in AGES! 5/11/07
K3 VMU

User status: Offline
   19th Nov 06 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hep people.

i bought this brocade yellow corsa back in march 06. Orignally it was a T reg 1.6 sport. When i bought the car it was totally standard except the previous owner had put a set of 16" softstars on it.
Once i got my hands on it, i started work straight away- 1st the engine(inc new 2.5 exhaust,powercap etc) a set of AVO pro-evo coilovers,and v6 calipers and 284mm 6-groove discs
i loved the car like this,for about a week, more had to be done so i went about changing the badges for opel ones,de-badging the boot/doors,and bumpstrips removed.
i couldnt stop though so the softstars were ditched and my hi-polshed speedlines from my other car were put on it it was then time for my MPS showcage that i bought off my best mate,and my silver LUKE harnesses to go in.
All this time i had no music in the car,because the previous owner never had a stereo in it,so the next purchase came- a touch colour screen clarion mp3/music catcher cd player went in

enlarged throttle body went onto it aswell

unfortunatly i have no pictures of when i bought it because they were all on my old phone,which i lost!

I then had problems with the engine,it was overfuellin alot , and then once i did get it running ok, it broke the rear mount that goes into the gearbox,causing the engine to fall back,rupture a fuel line and burn six wires together (they were right beside each other so i was lucky no fires lol) i got this sorted and everything was going fine, until one night,i had parked my car for about half an hour,got back to it,and it was ticking its c'unt off, so i drove it home as i was only a mile away. so i now have the engine in bits under the bonnet , only to find my headgaskets gone aswell
so i m now going to be taken that engine out and puttin another xe in and doing other work to it,because it was a very showy/shiney car, but i want it to be a SLAG so i swapped(and got cash) my polished speedlines for a silver set,that r gettin powder coated black, black morettes, black arches and tops of bumpers, custom rear springs will be here in couple o weeks and few other things the car is gettin stored at my uncles farm over winter and currently is looking quite ruff
these r when it still looks HALF respectable outside my house

a few parts arrived yesterday,so i will post up pics t moro of them

but the overall finished item is goin to look like this:

what is everyones opinions ,welcome to critisicm and good remarks, cheers

"never a week goes past without it gettin PROPER cleaned, wheels off, underneath the car, engine bay, inside the wheel arches etc etc I WOULD EAT MY SUPPER OFF OF ANY PART "

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 20-11-2006 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 22-11-2006 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 06-01-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 04-03-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 16-03-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 04-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 06-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 13-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 18-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 19-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 19-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 20-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 25-04-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 02-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 03-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 05-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 05-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 17-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 28-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 30-05-2007 by K3 VMU]

[Edited on 05-11-2007 by K3 VMU]
Scotty C

19th Nov 06 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since when did u have a valver in yours?

And theres me thinkin its a 1.6!!

Lovely motor tho pal, loving the rims

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by Monster]
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
since when did u have a valver in yours?

And theres me thinkin its a 1.6!!

Lovely motor tho pal, loving the rims

its been a valver ever since i came onto CS mate
Scotty C

19th Nov 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh! Fair play, engine bay looks the tits
Wrighty

19th Nov 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

farking love it mate , please dont ruin it with black speedlines and morrettes

black takes away the lines of the wheel and the lights dont make the car look as curvy as its intended to

colour code the fooker instead
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
Oh! Fair play, engine bay looks the tits

cheers mate alot of hard effort been put into keeping it clean. there is hardly any brocade yellow corsas up here, a few five doors,but i ve NEVER seen another sport?
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
farking love it mate , please dont ruin it with black speedlines and morrettes

black takes away the lines of the wheel and the lights dont make the car look as curvy as its intended to

colour code the fooker instead

cheers bud. yup totally understand where u r coming from, but i think its gonna look like a cheap and dirty SLAG

EVERYONE LOVES SLAGS
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after the small incident with the gearbox mount

hate these photos.......although, i looked like a really smart load
Scotty C

19th Nov 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo spray then black bud. I'm having mine done the 29th for my birthday, off my misses

Edit - i've never seen another brocade yellow sport on the rd eathier or another modifyed one for that matter!!

K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut down personal plate on

K3 VMU= Kevin Murdoch
it was spaced K3V MU on my last car,but got warned 3 times,then a £30 fine and told to change em, and if he see`s it spaced like tha agen he will get the DVLA to take it off me

John G

19th Nov 06 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eye copying me with the 90mm springs i see lol, with luk low over ya wheels on the speedlines cos uv got an inch on me,

lookin smart matey
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
eye copying me with the 90mm springs i see lol, with luk low over ya wheels on the speedlines cos uv got an inch on me,

lookin smart matey

no my mate Lingard (front cover on TV -white gsi) he has springs that are 90/100 mm, but its a secret how he got them,and i was going to be doing the same,then ages ago i seen a post on here for a company that made custom springs,but i couldn remeber the name of them, then i got their name from u,cheers mate. once its totally done,should be pretty lush, but thinkin abotu selling up once its totally finshed- to fund for my new car
Robin
Premium Member

19th Nov 06 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU
there is hardly any brocade yellow corsas up here, a few five doors,but i ve NEVER seen another sport?

same down here mate, I had mine for 3 years, and the only other yellow sports I saw were on here a few breezes or whatever they arem and a few 5 doors, but not 1 other sport in my area

looks good on the steelies
K3 VMU

19th Nov 06 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robin
quote:
Originally posted by K3 VMU
there is hardly any brocade yellow corsas up here, a few five doors,but i ve NEVER seen another sport?

same down here mate, I had mine for 3 years, and the only other yellow sports I saw were on here a few breezes or whatever they arem and a few 5 doors, but not 1 other sport in my area

looks good on the steelies

exactly the same up here, there was an old lady round the street from me had a five door, and when my rear towing eye cover started to flake paint off, i walked past hers ,after a night on the pish,and stole her one, i kno its savage,but i was drunk.....

within two weeks she moved away

edit: the steelies have been lyin for fookin ages,obviously judging by the cobwebs got silver speedlines on the front as steelies dont fit over the v6 brakes jus so that i can roll it onto the trailer to take it to my uncles farm

[Edited on 20-11-2006 by K3 VMU]
SAL
Premium Member

20th Nov 06 at 10:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where are you getting these costom springs made? might be an idea to do a group buy? how much are they costing?

car looks cool bye the way!
Marc

20th Nov 06 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brocade Yellow Love it
VegasPhil
Premium Member

20th Nov 06 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stavs
where are you getting these costom springs made? might be an idea to do a group buy? how much are they costing?

car looks cool bye the way!

I know quite a lot about these now Stavs!

I have just E-mailed coilsprings to ask if they're interested. They cost John over £100 iirc.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
deanmcreynolds26

20th Nov 06 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or use mk4 astra standard springs i believe to get very low!
Nic Barnes

20th Nov 06 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deanmcreynolds26
or use mk4 astra standard springs i believe to get very low!

if your referring to remarks i made in a thread in general chat, please, for the love of god ignore them. its not true at all
K3 VMU

20th Nov 06 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the new goodies that arrived on saturday

Digi dash ,fibreglassed into a corsa pod

Chrome door handles for the inside ( go with the cage )

sorry about the quality of the pics, my bro has a shoot phone,and my battery was flat in digi camera
K3 VMU

20th Nov 06 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DREADING WIRING UP THE DASH

anyone else done it on here? i have red the tutorial,but wanderin f any more info,or helpful tips
Rich H

20th Nov 06 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As already mentioned by Monster - didn't realise your car was a valver!

Love it though - there's some smart brocade B's popping up on the site now!

When you get your speedlines back on, make sure you get Opel badges to match all the other badging
K3 VMU

20th Nov 06 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
As already mentioned by Monster - didn't realise your car was a valver!

Love it though - there's some smart brocade B's popping up on the site now!

When you get your speedlines back on, make sure you get Opel badges to match all the other badging

Its already sorted mate

cheers mate, yeah its been a valver for a while, a lot of people dont realise that tho,until it beats them
jamesewan86

20th Nov 06 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the corsa is lookin damn good kev, where u get them speedlines from?! bet whoever sold u them is totally gutted cos they cant get a set and is stuck with 13' polo alloys that look god awful! lol, gonna hav t come thru to town sumtime wen i get the 1.0l on the road for winter so u can c y it was only 400 quid! i think u sud keep the speedlines silver though, either that or a gunmetal kinda colour, or swap wheels wiv me!
K3 VMU

21st Nov 06 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesewan86
the corsa is lookin damn good kev, where u get them speedlines from?! bet whoever sold u them is totally gutted cos they cant get a set and is stuck with 13' polo alloys that look god awful! lol, gonna hav t come thru to town sumtime wen i get the 1.0l on the road for winter so u can c y it was only 400 quid! i think u sud keep the speedlines silver though, either that or a gunmetal kinda colour, or swap wheels wiv me!

u c, that was one off my best buys,once they got a right good cleanin fae me they were mint

u2u dave_gsi (think thats his name on here) he bot them, i ve tried textin him,nae reply,and i aint seen it goin about

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Bogey-from standard-to show-to SLAG! not bin updated in AGES! 5/11/07 24 database queries in 0.2020280 seconds