corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » These strip radio aerial thingys??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author These strip radio aerial thingys??
marklaruk

User status: Offline
19th Nov 06 at 01:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As my aerial is no more i need one of them that you stick yo your back window, strip aerial or something....

Any ideas where i can find one??

thankies

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by marklaruk]
EarlofBarnet

19th Nov 06 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can find this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-ANTENNA-FOR-DVD-TV-PLAYER-UHF-VHF-AERIAL-ALL-SIGNAL_W0QQitemZ280050691014QQihZ018QQcategoryZ14932QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280050691014

That's basically what you want if you no longer have an aerial on your roof. I'm not sure what the second plug is though, this must be for TV use (amplified signal), but one of the plus looks like it'll go in to any car stereo.

Also found this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/universal-car-TV-amplifier-aerial-antenna_W0QQitemZ130047184743QQihZ003QQcategoryZ9895QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130047184743

Could be hidden in the boot maybe?

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by EarlofBarnet]
craig8
Premium Member

19th Nov 06 at 09:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords do one which is just a piece of wire, on a clear sticky backing

will stick straight onto your window

E36 328
M2RTY

19th Nov 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought mine for 6 squid from local car shop and my lass uses one too. both go behind your rear view mirror at the very top of the window. mine had led light on it when powered up as it needs to be connected to battery. my lass usues one as the radio reception is a hell of a lot better as she lives in a field somewhere in the valley of darkness lol

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by M2RTY]
ajscorsa

19th Nov 06 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY
I bought mine for 6 squid from local car shop and my lass uses one too. both go behind your rear view mirror at the very top of the window. mine had led light on it when powered up as it needs to be connected to battery. my lass usues one as the radio reception is a hell of a lot better as she lives in a field somewhere in the valley of darkness lol

[Edited on 19-11-2006 by M2RTY]

sounds just like mine, gave me a great reception with it
marklaruk

22nd Nov 06 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just remembered this thread!

thx

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » These strip radio aerial thingys?? 23 database queries in 0.0123110 seconds