corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio dci

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio dci
Mertin

User status: Offline
16th Nov 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe getting my mums clio dci after christmas

its the 1.5, 65bhp version and is a dynamique (51 plate)

anyone know if these are good for getting more power out of as i may be tempted to do some engine mods
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Nov 06 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Search Clio DCi on eBay.

There's a powerbox for £179

They're amazing cars. I'm looking at one.

Will still get 60MPg/500 miles per tank. MAke sure the timing belt has been changed on it, and was done properly. My mate's 2nd one jumped 2 teeth at full pelt on the motorway and needed a new engine. Apparently quite hard to get the timing right?

Get loads for your money too. Alloys, CD player, Rain Senso wipers, Sport Seats, 5 Headrests, Automatic Lights etc.

I've been looking at one on eBay that sold for £2250. 65k ex accident damaged FSH. If you sell it let me know

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Michael B

16th Nov 06 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are 3 different bhp configurations for that 1.5engine, 80bhp and 100bhp

By using the chip box will it bring it up to this? Or Whats the difference in these engines?
Michael B

16th Nov 06 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just answered my own question

Now for the science bit: the 80 bhp dCi engine is developed from the 65 bhp unit with an added intercooler to reduce the combustion temperature, a new setting for the turbo wastegate to allow higher boost pressure, injectors with a 15% higher flow rate, and re-calibration of the injection system for shorter response time and greater combustion control. The gear ratios have also been revisited for higher cruising speeds - Renault anticipates that in a time of down-sizing, Clio buyers will be doing more motorway cruising than ever before. And in anticipation of these owners after big-car comforts, the dCi 80 will not be offered in base trim levels (these are reserved for the dCi 65) but in sporty Dynamique+ (three-door only), well-specified Privilege and Initiale with-everything trim. You can even get it with ESP, sat nav, xenon headlamps and cruise control.
deano87

16th Nov 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is someone in Stevenage with a modded DCi - no idea how much he as done to it. Does have abit of a silly kit on it and an exhaust though so something can be done with it...
You can get some ICE though:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ice-Install-Boot-Build-for-Renault-Clio-172-182-DCi_W0QQitemZ300049736053QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1498QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

[Edited on 16-11-2006 by deano87]
Mertin

16th Nov 06 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cliops sitting at 50kmiles I think, cant remember. I love driving it. feels much faster than the corsa just cause theres a kick to it and it uses fek all fuel! and I travel 60miles home on a friday and then back again on a sunday and iv to thrash the corsa to get it to move. plus I give people a lift home and iv got clothes etc so the corsa struggles

clio standard speakers are ace aswell lol, cause its 51 its not got the rain sensitive wipers or lights but has alloys, fogs and the variable wipers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clio dci 23 database queries in 0.0097880 seconds