corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater Control Lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater Control Lights
Mertin

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 06 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all my lights behind my heater controls have went pop, how hard are they to replace or would I be easier just leaving it as it is?
deano87

2nd Nov 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not 100% sure if there are any. If there are, mine have been gone since I got the car. I just know where all my controls are haha I'd like to know if there are any actually.
Nick A

2nd Nov 06 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are lights behind the centre console, is a bit of a bitch to get to but you can.

Look in tutorials theres a guide there

New Poll