corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Championship Chat - 21/10/06

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Championship Chat - 21/10/06
Nath

User status: Offline
21st Oct 06 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Forever_Hatter
Up the Town Did you get the Everton ticket Nath?

Got a made rush now to get a journey up and ticket....as wasnt sure if dad was gona be in Hospital.

Leon is better than Curtis

Yup

Leaving about 10am Tuesday. Spending the afternoon looking around Liverpool, probably find a pub too

Leon is Curtis mk2, only better
Nath

21st Oct 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and after the game was fun too. Asian guy tried to drive too fast down the road crowded with Luton fans leaving the game. Luton fan gave him some grief and taps on his window. The guy gets out of the car and shouts 'Hey rude boy!' and pulls out a knife. Everyone started shouting 'Knife! Knife!' to the passing coppers. When the guy sees the coppers he runs back to his car, but they chase after him. The guy must have realised he was about to get mauled by dozens of blokes so thought better of it and got back in his van

Mentalist!!
Forever_Hatter

21st Oct 06 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loving it....was amazing....you down in the Kenny today?

Gona leave bout mid-day..As still got to get time off

Norwich today

Hes a brave guy....could have got a pasting
Nath

21st Oct 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah in the Kenny today, Lower. Probably wasnt far from you if you have the same seats as last term.
Russ

22nd Oct 06 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Blimey you lot have more faith in my own team than I do

Ok ok, 2-1 Luton, Vine to score first.
he scored 2nd mate, so really, the score isnt important, u lost in theory
Nath

22nd Oct 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better than losing in reality, russ.....
gianluigi

22nd Oct 06 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT GREG 1 is online
Jules

22nd Oct 06 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He won't come in here Luigi, he's probably too busy chatting up Stan Collymore on MSN, hooking up some dogging sessions or something no doubt.......
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok... Seems you all think I'll make excuses, I don't know why as I always say it how I see it and as I was there and go to alot of games I have a pretty good judge on games.

Anyway.... Yesterday was the worst game by both teams I have seen in my entire time watching football, considering I have been going to games week in week out for over 20years, it really wasnt a good sign.

Southend started off much the better team and played half decent football, Ipswich looked very poor and easily the worst I had seen at Southend for years, I said to my gf if we loose against these then we have problems....

Well..... we have problems, Ipswich went 3-0 up and how they went 3-0 up ill never know but fair play they did and if it was my team i'd be laughing.

Eastwood missed a complete sitter which would of made it 1-1 jsut before h/t when we pilled heavy pressure on but can't keep talking about missed chances or the goal that never was in the 2nd half.

The thing that annoyed me the most was Steve Tilson's changes, what he done I'll never understand..

Switched our center back to midfield
Switched our central midfielder to right wing
Switched our right back to right midfield, then put him up front. (scored somehow)
He then took off Eastwood and Harrold (who are too similiar) but would of got us goals if anyone would of

All in all, a VERY crap and poor game, fair play to Ipswich though for winning when they played poor but Southend have troubles.

I was very wound up lastnight, got very stressed and the Ipswich fans are idiots I swear, oh and sold out there allocation but never made any noise

Made my day though when the prick sitting next to me jumped up (Ipswich fan) when they went 1-0 to soon shit his pants when everyone ran for him
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
He won't come in here Luigi, he's probably too busy chatting up Stan Collymore on MSN, hooking up some dogging sessions or something no doubt.......

What is your problem?
Jules

22nd Oct 06 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
I was very wound up lastnight, got very stressed and the Ipswich fans are idiots I swear, oh and sold out there allocation but never made any noise

I await the day when Southend visit Portman Rd to hear the thunderous like din you boys will make

quote:
Made my day though when the prick sitting next to me jumped up (Ipswich fan) when they went 1-0 to soon shit his pants when everyone ran for him

Yeah but he still went home laughing the last laugh the longest!
Jules

22nd Oct 06 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

What is your problem?

It

Is

Banter

GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe so but you don't even know me yet jump on the bandwaggon talking crap. I've never once done that to you so whats the point?

I've given an honest opinion of the game yet you think i'll make excuses? Don't see why if we was crap id say it and also the opposite.

We was poor, you was poor, you won so i'd be happy with that
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I await the day when Southend visit Portman Rd to hear the thunderous like din you boys will make

quote:

Yeah but he still went home laughing the last laugh the longest!

Without doubt, I honestly thought we would win and when the game was 10 mins underway I never thought we would loose you looked all over the place.

Fairplay though you got 3 goals and 3 points, I'd be happ with that.
gianluigi

22nd Oct 06 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe so but you don't even know me yet jump on the bandwaggon talking crap. I've never once done that to you so whats the point?

I've given an honest opinion of the game yet you think i'll make excuses? Don't see why if we was crap id say it and also the opposite.

We was poor, you was poor, you won so i'd be happy with that

Im on the GREG 1 appreciation bandwagon.
Nath

22nd Oct 06 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minnows
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath, we was poor honestly mate.

I think Tilly has lost it... The changes he made I couldn't beleive

Ipswich looked very poor though and if they manage to finish mid-table id be suprised.
Nath

22nd Oct 06 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was only joking.

We have Ipswich away on Sunday, live on Sky at 13:15 IIRC.

Prediciton?

[Edited on 22-10-2006 by Nath]
Jules

22nd Oct 06 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe so but you don't even know me yet jump on the bandwaggon talking crap.

Jumping on the "Talking crap" bandwagon?

Please define "Talking crap" and, in your eyes, what defines "Banter"

Don't get me wrong, you are a passionate Southend fan, much like I'm a passionate Ipswich fan, have you never taken the piss out of friends who are fans of teams that your team have beaten? Not never?
I'm sure you have, that is just the way it is, it's part and parcel of being a fan of a football club.
As a fan of Inter Milan I've had to put up with years of piss take about their lack of results/championships/trophy's from my friends who support Juve or AC Milan - yet this year I've not heard a damn thing from them because of what happened before the season started - co incidence? Of course not, so naturally I've exploited this opportunity to rip the piss out of them for their teams cheating ways, they don't take it personally and nor do I mean it personally - as they are still me friends regardless of which team they choose to support.

But you seem to of taken it personally but in your defense you have also said that "I don't know you" which is correct - I don't, to me you are just words on a PC screen so maybe I misjudged the amount of "friendship" that there might be between users on here - in which case I apologies.
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy 3 points for yourself. Although Ipswich won they are the wost team i've seen here for a longtime
GREG 1

22nd Oct 06 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jules no worries mate

I don't mind banter like that but everyone is like "talking to stan" yeah right and all that crap.

Stan is always on the SUFC site, he is a normal guy / fan of teh club it's nothing unusual yet everyon thinks its crap.

I love banter, im happy to see Southend in this league believe me it's been ages
Jules

22nd Oct 06 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Jules no worries mate

I don't mind banter like that but everyone is like "talking to stan" yeah right and all that crap.

Stan is always on the SUFC site, he is a normal guy / fan of teh club it's nothing unusual yet everyon thinks its crap.

I love banter, im happy to see Southend in this league believe me it's been ages

The Stan reference was actually a ploy to try and prompt a response from you in this thread!
I talk to a well known drummer on MSN/text so I'm in no postition to take the piss!
Russ

22nd Oct 06 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh piss
Ojc

25th Oct 06 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greg you cock, how can Ipswich be the worst team you have seen there? WE BEAT YOU 3-1

You are in a league to far, relegation beckons.
GREG 1

25th Oct 06 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We was shocking aswell

Yes I think your right

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Championship Chat - 21/10/06 23 database queries in 0.1118071 seconds